Most annoying words used on this forum

Apollo

Most annoying words used on mygnr  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I hate when Lenny and Dazey use the :lol: emoticon.

I don't know what you're talking about.

Nah, you're alright lads, i find it hilairious :lol: So some tart gave me the ol' heave-ho, not the end of the world...or even close :lol: Actually I was sitting there while she was givin' me a volley 'hang on, now we're breaking up i can get on the Charlie again!' :lol: Was checking the clock thinking 'is she gonna wrap this up, my boys signing off in half an hour' :lol:

She said i was rude...and arrogant...and sarcastic :lol: and i dont care about her and im not willing to do anything productive with my life and im a 30 yr old child and a know it all. She really let me have it actually, it was hilairious, like being in a soap or something :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

This. So hard.

I'll tell you what, since I'm a fair man and clearly this emoticon thing bothers a fair few people and I don't wanna aggravate people I'll stop using it. However, in the interest of fairness i think i should be compensated for the limiting of my rights on the forum so to compensate me for that lets say each person thats bothered by it gives me, oh, i dunno, lets call it 20 quid and I'll stop, now I can't say fairer than that boys. Think about it, 20 quid, you lot probably spunk that shit off when you pop out for a pint of milk round the cornershop. 20 quid and you won't have to see excessive use of that horrible horrible emoticon from me.

Personally i reckon thats well worth it :lol: So Sabbath, Cardi, Broski, Coma, 20 a piece, come on boys.

Edited by sugaraylen
  • Like 1

This. So hard.

I'll tell you what, since I'm a fair man and clearly this emoticon thing bothers a fair few people and I don't wanna aggravate people I'll stop using it. However, in the interest of fairness i think i should be compensated for the limiting of my rights on the forum so to compensate me for that lets say each person thats bothered by it gives me, oh, i dunno, lets call it 20 quid and I'll stop, now I can't say fairer than that boys. Think about it, 20 quid, you lot probably spunk that shit off when you pop out for a pint of milk round the cornershop. 20 quid and you won't have to see excessive use of that horrible horrible emoticon from me.

Personally i reckon thats well worth it :lol: So Sabbath, Cardi, Broski, Coma, 20 a piece, come on boys.

Fuck you.