Better played on Detroit news show 03/14/2014

That is random.

nice TV btw.

Incredibly random. When it first happened, I paused the TV to make sure that Better wasn't just somehow playing in my house LOL. Then I ran it back and just kind of sat that shocked like "Huh. Well, I'll be god dammed!" haha. I knew there was NO WAY anyone would believe it without proof, thus the video :D:axl:

Thanks on the TV!

• Like 1

Random!

That is random.

nice TV btw.

Incredibly random. When it first happened, I paused the TV to make sure that Better wasn't just somehow playing in my house LOL. Then I ran it back and just kind of sat that shocked like "Huh. Well, I'll be god dammed!" haha. I knew there was NO WAY anyone would believe it without proof, thus the video :D:axl:

Thanks on the TV!

I like how you thought that Better playing randomly in your house was enough of a possibility to double check! :D

• Like 4

I did some checking and found out that the station takes song suggestions from viewers. I found the viewer submission on fb, check out her list and especially the comment about Better:

2vhwroo.png

Random!

That is random.

nice TV btw.

Thanks on the TV!

I like how you thought that Better playing randomly in your house was enough of a possibility to double check! :D

Yeah.... well, I have Robin's solo (isolated) as my ring tone on my phone. I've been out in public, heard it and thought "Wait. Where is Better coming from?" only to realize I'm dumb and it was my phone ringing lol

Weird how Better is the only GNR song she likes, wonder how she even heard it in the first place if she isn't a fan.

Needless to say, I think this is where my playing it on local jukeboxes has come into play lol

• Like 3

Weird how Better is the only GNR song she likes, wonder how she even heard it in the first place if she isn't a fan.

Needless to say, I think this is where my playing it on local jukeboxes has come into play lol

Be honest, you spend a vast majority of your expendable income and free time on jukebox credits and hide in the corner of your local playing Better on repeat with the app on your phone, right?

• Like 2

why do you have a photo frame taking up some of your screen? :lol:

That bugs the living shit out of me but my wife LOVES that picture and wants it there <_<

Be honest, you spend a vast majority of your expendable income and free time on jukebox credits and hide in the corner of your local playing Better on repeat with the app on your phone, right?

You got me haha

Are you sure you weren't just playing Better in the background? :awesomeface:

I *knew* someone was going to suggest that :lol: