Ashba says "Axl finished his parts on CD II"

I still like to think that we'll get another album, only dissapointing thing about this is that I would imagine Axl has had BBF and DJ replace/add to songs written by Bucket n Robin etc - regardless, who knows, we're all doubting Axl but I did say recently that we've no idea what Axl has been up to in the last 8 months, for all we know he and Caram have been working on finishing up tracks for the next album and we could get a new album within the next year.
Also, why do people think GN'R need so long to promote an album? Most bands can get away with a 3 month lead time, that's more than enough time to promote properly, play gigs to introduce new songs, TV appearences, interviews etc, and with social media everything is instant anyway, so (although unlikely) it';s not unreasonable to have an album out by Autumn if they are just about finished with it.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All these guys should just the fucking fuck up already and not talk about any new fucking music or new fucking CD until they announce a fucking release date - cause otherwise, it's the boy who cried wolf all over again and GnR did that for 10 years w CD

I think at the very least, Axl wants to release the other half of the Chinese project which is CD ll. It's not about Ashba, Richard, or that fucking tranny that held that abomination. Oh no. It's only about Axl and what he feels like doing. It doesn't matter what anyone says.

The only action that will be serious at this point by Axl is to give an interview and a release date and no fucking delays. No matter what the Gn'R camp will tell you, it's all about Axl and how willing he is to do what it takes to put out albums. He's the only musician in the world that is not capable of releasing more then one album every 20 years?

Even if there are issues with the record company, he's probably asking for an unrealistic budget to promote the album. It's just not probable to think most bands can do it and Axl is getting fucked over all the time, and he's not willing to share any relevant info about the band or give us a real update.

I hope things change in rio, but I really don't think it will be the case.

Edited by Rovim

- We are eight musicians who live in eight different cities, not to mention all the logistics - it enumerates. - We have talked a lot about recording a new album, and a tour like this is a good opportunity to spend more time together, exchanging musical ideas.

According to Stinson, the current Guns already have rapport to enter the studio.

Stinson in Brazilian newspaper