It's time to retire the Pearl Jam name

- We know Lightning Bolt was terrible

- We know Eddie is FAT and can't sing anymore

- The setlist changes way too much, it's impossible for a casual fan to go and enjoy a show

They should have changed the name after Dave Kruzen left. When are they going to stop disgracing the legacy of this incredible band? Face it, Pearl Jam is OVER.

• Like 4

- The setlist changes way too much, it's impossible for a casual fan to go and enjoy a show

They should have changed the name after Dave Kruzen left. When are they going to stop disgracing the legacy of this incredible band? Face it, Pearl Jam is OVER.

I agree! They should play the same songs every night and release less new material. I can't keep up! Fuck them!

• Like 1

Lightning Bolt was a masterpiece. It's just that the general public isn't smart enough to understand it. Same goes for 99% of Pearl Jam fans. The over-production is really like under-production, if you stop to think about what Eddie was trying to do. Some songs sound like they're from Vitalogy 3. If such a thing existed.

It was a bit much building a lion's den in the studio for Stone, though.

Future Days is like Eddie's grand statement, he doesn't need to release anything else after that. Retire the name and start working on movie soundtracks.

Edited by axlsalinger
  • Like 2

Then why are you here? I can't understand why people come to a forum of a band they don't like anymore.

^ Fuck you dude, PJ was big deal for me when growing up. I occasionally drop by for nostalgia. I wish they would have died the day I turned 24 or so. That way, they'd be young forever. It is fucking depressing to age with aging grunge stars.

I don't give a fuck about music but their #swag is awesome.

Edited by LTD
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...