I had a dream that GNR reunited

Wasn't there a concert where Axl thought Slash said something about how Axl is back there changing and Axl comes back on stage pissed and wanting to fight Slash in front of everyone.

Slash keeps trying to tell him it's not what he said and then it actually gets pretty sad. Maybe I dreamed that but I swear there's a video of it somewhere.

Wasn't there a concert where Axl thought Slash said something about how Axl is back there changing and Axl comes back on stage pissed and wanting to fight Slash in front of everyone.

Slash keeps trying to tell him it's not what he said and then it actually gets pretty sad. Maybe I dreamed that but I swear there's a video of it somewhere.

Costume Change!!! I heard you motherfucker!

Edited by War2k14

I remember dreaming (back around 02) that I walked into a record store and it was covered in GNR Chinese Democracy posters and stands etc, with running blood artwork.

I actually believed Axl's new GNR was going to take the world by storm...

Lols

I remember dreaming (back around 02) that I walked into a record store and it was covered in GNR Chinese Democracy posters and stands etc, with running blood artwork.

I actually believed Axl's new GNR was going to take the world by storm...

Lols

Back when there was 'Hope'

Hahaha I feel kinda bad for Slash here

Why are they lions? Who thinks of that?

Why are they lions? Who thinks of that?

probably cause lions live in the jungle?

This might only be me, but if I saw those two fight during a show I would feel obligated to throw money on the stage.

That ain't shit. Once, I had a dream this was a Pearl Jam forum.

Once upon a time I could control myself.

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.

About the original post, that wasn't a dream. It sounds more like it was a premonition. Axl took a big breath of air, so big that he floated to the sky, and then when he tried to start singing, he started flying around the room like a balloon running out of air. Made for a really high pitched rendition of "Welcome to the Jungle."

• Like 2