If you were to add another guitarist to GN'R who would it be?

Who would it be? Now I'm not talking about replacing anybody, just simply adding another guitarist to enhance the show and audience experience.

Who would it be? Now I'm not talking about replacing anybody, just simply adding another guitarist to enhance the show and audience experience.

That girl who plays in Alice Cooper's band as the third guitarist. He doesn't need so many guitar players.

SLASH.

Wow, not even a week in and I've already got ten likes and someone's quoted me to answer a topic question. This is the best community ever.

Also, I just thought of something - Does the guitarist have to be currently living? I think that if Steve Clark was alive, it would be neat to see him in GNR. Not sure how well they would mesh musically, though, but it'd still be awesome.

• Like 1

I'd hire a hitman to pose as a guitarist. He would then assassinate Ashba on stage by stabbing the neck of his guitar through his guts. Then he'd quit the band and GnR would have 2 guitarists again, like it should.

Edited by username

Seriously though, that London proshot sounded muddy as fuck when Izzy joined them. 4 guitars is an absolute trainwreck.

I wouldn't be surprised if Axl gave the signal to plug Izzy's guitar out - ala UYI era. :lol:

"Ladies and gentlemen, you may know this next guest, he's a good friend of mine... Mr. Izzy Stradlin." *does that hand flap thing from RIR 3 towards the roadies*