Slash comments on Duff temporarily rejoining GNR

Guest NGOG

Screams jealousy to me.

Haha holy fuck. That or it screams the flat out truth. Duff does have a more amicable relationship. That's a fact. What else do you want Slash to say. I mean seriously if Slash said he's happy for him you'd say it screams jealousy. If Slash said it's stupid you'd say it screams jealousy. Anything to worship the almighty though right?

Keep the defense going princess, Slash might let you lick his balls yet.

You do a great job at making yourself look completely stupid. Slash gives an answer that is flat out truth, I point out how no matter what answer he gives you'd say he's jealous and I'm on the defense? You're so delusional it's not even funny. I don't defend anyone. I simply point out how damn absurd you and the other zealots are. My sympathies to you if my common sense and ability to comprehend what a guy is saying in an interview is well beyond yours. It clearly is so.....

Edited by Bono

Screams jealousy to me.

Haha holy fuck. That or it screams the flat out truth. Duff does have a more amicable relationship. That's a fact. What else do you want Slash to say. I mean seriously if Slash said he's happy for him you'd say it screams jealousy. If Slash said it's stupid you'd say it screams jealousy. Anything to worship the almighty though right?

Keep the defense going princess, Slash might let you lick his balls yet.

You do a great job at making yourself look completely stupid. Slash gives an answer that is flat out truth, I point out how no matter what answer he gives you'd say he's jealous and I'm on the defense? You're so delusional it's not even funny. I don't defend anyone. I simply point out how damn absurd you and the other zealots are. My sympathies to you if my common sense and ability to comprehend what a guy is saying in an interview is well beyond yours. It clearly is so.....

Hahaha, coming from the chick that's completely clueless as to what's going on right before her very eyes. Don't ever change, the world would be a brighter but less humorous place.

maybe rock fuel weren't aware they could NOT use old GNR songs for a dvd?

I've read this sentence over a dozen times now and still have no idea what point you're trying to make.

isn't that the case with Made in Stoke, they could NOT use GNR songs for it?

But there are GNR songs on MIS, so the only thing it can be is just a delay in Slash signing off etc. Or it's Axl blocking his own release.

Edited by wasted

Screams jealousy to me.

Fascinating response. Look at that knee jerk fan boyism. I bet the whole thread has been the same.
  • Like 1

Slash is so homophobic. Gay.

Nah man, don't be so pedantic.

I'm not sure when Guns N Fucking Roses fans became politically correct, hat wearing emos with their skinny jeans halfway down their asses but I wish it wasn't so.

I think when Slash quit we had to turn to Weezer records.

The Loving The Alien riff kinda has a SCOM vibe to it, and it is also pretty gay.

Slash is so homophobic. Gay.

Nah man, don't be so pedantic.

I'm not sure when Guns N Fucking Roses fans became politically correct, hat wearing emos with their skinny jeans halfway down their asses but I wish it wasn't so.

:facepalm:

Edited by Rovim

Maybe GNR would be in a better place if its fan base wasn't such a big collection of shit heads on all sides. This kind of thread and all the rampant homophobia in general is embarrassing. It's like a bunch of drunk, middle aged dads still stuck in the 80s.

• Like 2

Maybe GNR would be in a better place if its fan base wasn't such a big collection of shit heads on all sides. This kind of thread and all the rampant homophobia in general is embarrassing. It's like a bunch of drunk, middle aged dads still stuck in the 80s.

One in a Million.................... ;)

Edited by classicrawker

On in a Million.................... ;)

How am I going to get rich if you switch it up on me?

No one has claimed that Emoticon so it is not too late to add that to your collection.............. :shrugs:

• Like 1

No one has claimed that Emoticon so it is not too late to add that to your collection.............. :shrugs:

Good point. I'll just claim the whole list. Think they'll all fit in my sig?

Thats because we are.

Also last I checked people weren't obligated to like certain people/lifestyles/orientations. The idea that you can legislate personalities and preferences is fucking idiocy masquerading as progress.

That being said, any of you guys know how to make a fruit cordial?

Just be nice to him.

• Like 1

Thats because we are.

Also last I checked people weren't obligated to like certain people/lifestyles/orientations. The idea that you can legislate personalities and preferences is fucking idiocy masquerading as progress.

Just be nice to him.

Government is not forcing a lifestyle on you mate...............nobody says you have to be gay just don't discriminate against people who are............ :shrugs:

One in a Million.................... ;)

That song wasn't okay then and it isn't okay now, and it has been completely dropped for over 20 years. You can't use Axl, a giant cunt, and the rest of the band at the time, raging junkies, as a barometer for what is socially acceptable.

Thats because we are.

Just be nice to him.

I just find it hard to believe that people still exist in 2014 that still have an issue with gay people and use slurs for no reason.