Describe a forum member with one gif

GivenToFly

The way I feel every time I happen to stumble inside the McCoy thread...

head-desk-bartlett.gif?w=584

Then why do you and all the 'likers' bother looking? :lol:

It's always on page one....and for a second I think, "Maybe....just maybe there's something different going on or they/McCoy got further, etc"....but that has yet to happen.

Oh come on, it's up to 180+ pages!

In all honesty I think we have covered a lot of ground in there. It's all there, the solutions, the tactics of other posters (if they were in McCoy's shoes), the success stories of other posters, the psychological impact of talking to Horse Girl or telling her to take a flying leap, the appropriateness of cowboy boots or not, the distinction between having balls and telling someone where to get off.....it's all there. Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately) it's not ultimately our problem if McCoy takes our advice or not. In fact it's kind of irrelevant. I think McCoy's thread is basically s second 'love/sex/relationship' thread, where everyone 'appears' to be an expert. :lol:

It's not really about "having covered a lot of ground".....it's about having covered a lot of ground....over....and over.....and over......and over....and over.....and over....and over again. It's Groundhog Day on steroids in there.

I disagree. I think there are a lot of concepts covered. A lot of scenarios. There's literally a MINEFIELD of great advice in there. I don't think it's all that relevant that McCoy follows it or gives excuses. In fact the more 'excuses' he gives the more aspects of dating gets discussed. I find it quite fascinating. Of course if McCoy chose to follow any of it he would rather more successful than he currently is which would mean an end to the thread. :lol:

[

Of course if McCoy chose to follow any of it he would rather more successful than he currently is which would mean an end to the thread.

Hogwash! There'd still be a couple hundred pages about what boots he should buy and which spurs are the best. :lol:

Nope. At that point in time he can join the Male Fashion thread and discuss his attire there, like everyone else. <_<

Zint and P5 watching Godzilla.

wtf.gifa5c94d80bc8990bfc077b03499654a85.gif

:lol:

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it. It just wasn't quite what I expected and didn't meet my astronomical expectations :tongue2:

Bacardimayne sees the return of Jackie Moon

yes_napoleon_dynamite.gif

More like everyone reacting to the return of Jackie Moon. Tropicals for life!

Zint and P5 watching Godzilla.

wtf.gifa5c94d80bc8990bfc077b03499654a85.gif

:lol:

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it. It just wasn't quite what I expected and didn't meet my astronomical expectations :tongue2:

Bacardimayne sees the return of Jackie Moon

yes_napoleon_dynamite.gif

More like everyone reacting to the return of Jackie Moon. Tropicals for life!
More like me if fat Jackie returned.