Describe a forum member with one gif

GivenToFly

Anyone who has fallen in love with someone they shouldn't have fallen in love with on the forum:

That happens?

Oh yes. :)

So how is Deeds doing BTW? We miss him in the baseball thread. :(

Oi! Cheeky! (Deeds and I have never attempted a relationship. He's far too in love with baseball.)

Nevertheless, he is well thanks. We Skyped last weekend. He's just doing a few summer classes to get his GPA up and taking it easy. He's been dating someone for the past few months, but I'm unsure how much longer that's going to continue. I don't really want to say much as obviously it's his life. But he is healthy and happy, I'll tell him that you asked after him, he'll be pleased to know that. :)

• Like 1

i miss deeds :( we definitely miss him in the baseball thread.

I miss him too. He just doesn't seem to be one for spending time online these days. Six months can go by without the shortest email from him, and then we end up chatting for hours on Skype randomly. Once I ended up contacting a friend of his to make sure he's not been in a tragic baseball accident. I'll mention it to him that he's missed and encourage him to make an appearance in the baseball thread. :)

i miss deeds :( we definitely miss him in the baseball thread.

I miss him too. He just doesn't seem to be one for spending time online these days. Six months can go by without the shortest email from him, and then we end up chatting for hours on Skype randomly. Once I ended up contacting a friend of his to make sure he's not been in a tragic baseball accident. I'll mention it to him that he's missed and encourage him to make an appearance in the baseball thread. :)

• 3 weeks later...