Describe a forum member with one gif

GivenToFly

honestly, what was so great about last night's show other than TWAT and Yesterdays being played....which had been played the last two shows?

It was the first time they played TWAT yesterday. Axl sounded great, the band too and we could watch the livestream thanks to Rick. That's why it was great!

• Like 2

honestly, what was so great about last night's show other than TWAT and Yesterdays being played....which had been played the last two shows?

It was the first time they played TWAT yesterday. Axl sounded great, the band too and we could watch the livestream thanks to Rick. That's why it was great!

I was more jacked to see Prostitute played, I love that song! Never cared for Yesterdays much.

Wow...sounds like it was a really good show...and I totally missed the live stream. Does anyone have any links to any video of it anywhere??

Lio's a bloke?

Gia, I meant Gia!

(Gia's a user right)?

I'm not a bloke!! Okay, so I'm not really in this thread then, you just had me confused with Gia :cry:

It's cool, Lio. Sit over here with me on the "Dear Gawwwwd, I'm glad to be left out of this thread" bench.

DC you're in it somewhere in the beginning

I was more jacked to see Prostitute played, I love that song! Never cared for Yesterdays much.

Wow...sounds like it was a really good show...and I totally missed the live stream. Does anyone have any links to any video of it anywhere??

It's actually uploaded on youtube now. Try that under gnr vegas & if you can't find it let me know & I'll get the links for you.

It's actually uploaded on youtube now. Try that under gnr vegas & if you can't find it let me know & I'll get the links for you.

I caught part but not all. Will you send me the links?

I caught part but not all. Will you send me the links?

No probs, I'll send you the whole lot.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Hope that works. Enjoy.

Ooh, it did work. :headbang:

Edited by rock4eva
  • Like 2

Lio's a bloke?

Gia, I meant Gia!

(Gia's a user right)?

I'm not a bloke!! Okay, so I'm not really in this thread then, you just had me confused with Gia :cry:

It's cool, Lio. Sit over here with me on the "Dear Gawwwwd, I'm glad to be left out of this thread" bench.

DC you're in it somewhere in the beginning

I missed it. Ugh.