Dj NEEDS to be sacked

Guest Gunns

During the intro, someone in chat (maybe 'cardi?) said "I wish Duff would just kick him right off the front of the stage. " I laughed my ass off. Mad props to BBF for killing it and I adore Fortus but last night... *sigh*...he was amazing.

HAHAHAHAH This made me laugh so hard :lol:
dancefail-12.gif
  • Like 4

I dont know why people - even DJ - could blame the tech. First, he fucked up couple notes in the intro, and then he didnt play the riff in the choruses, his bending on the main solo was god awful and the retard is blaming the tech. Yup, that's who he is.

Fun Fact: I'll never forget the day this Les Paul showed up to my warehouse from @GibsonGuitarsMy guitar tech came running in and handed it to me. I strummed a chord, sat there for a moment not saying a word. He looked at me with a concerned look in his eye and said, "what's wrong with it?" In which I replied, "can you get me the blow torch?" Very confused he cautiously hands me a blow torch as he watches me set the guitar up in a ball of flames. After putting the fire out I said, "Now it's Perfect!" To this day it is still one of my favorite Les Paul's that I own, and most likely always will be. I guess the moral of the story is, don't be afraid to be unique by breaking the mold of what others think is the right way. The road straight ahead has been traveled before by many others, you know where that road leads you, so don't be afraid to build your own road in life and leave another option for others to follow one day. Be different, be yourself, be happy. Much love~ DJA

http://instagram.com/p/nTSzKJn6Xb/

Dear Lord...

Get the fuck outta here :rofl-lol:

I swear I thought you were taking the piss there Bruno, then I clicked the link :facepalm:

Be different, be yourself! :lol:

I dont know why people - even DJ - could blame the tech. First, he fucked up couple notes in the intro, and then he didnt play the riff in the choruses, his bending on the main solo was god awful and the retard is blaming the tech. Yup, that's who he is.

Fun Fact: I'll never forget the day this Les Paul showed up to my warehouse from @GibsonGuitarsMy guitar tech came running in and handed it to me. I strummed a chord, sat there for a moment not saying a word. He looked at me with a concerned look in his eye and said, "what's wrong with it?" In which I replied, "can you get me the blow torch?" Very confused he cautiously hands me a blow torch as he watches me set the guitar up in a ball of flames. After putting the fire out I said, "Now it's Perfect!" To this day it is still one of my favorite Les Paul's that I own, and most likely always will be. I guess the moral of the story is, don't be afraid to be unique by breaking the mold of what others think is the right way. The road straight ahead has been traveled before by many others, you know where that road leads you, so don't be afraid to build your own road in life and leave another option for others to follow one day. Be different, be yourself, be happy. Much love~ DJA

http://instagram.com/p/nTSzKJn6Xb/

Dear Lord...

Get the fuck outta here :rofl-lol:

I swear I thought you were taking the piss there Bruno, then I clicked the link :facepalm:

Be different, be yourself! :lol:

49109218.jpg

This lame emo goth fake poser is a disgrace. Seriously, bring back Paul Tobias, he's better than the emo goth fake poser one.

You say it as if Paul is only marginally more talented than Dj. You say you're a fan of the Chinese Democracy era, so if that's true, I assume you are aware of the role Paul played on that record?

This lame emo goth fake poser is a disgrace. Seriously, bring back Paul Tobias, he's better than the emo goth fake poser one.

You say it as if Paul is only marginally more talented than Dj. You say you're a fan of the Chinese Democracy era, so if that's true, I assume you are aware of the role Paul played on that record?

You're reading too much between the lines, kid. It was just a silly comment :lol:

And yes, I am aware of his role on CD, good assumption. From what I heard he seems to be an average musician, just like Ashba. He's lucky he is friends with Axl, it's the only asset he has to ever be on GNR.

You're reading too much between the lines, kid. It was just a silly comment :lol:

And yes, I am aware of his role on CD, good assumption. From what I heard he seems to be an average musician, just like Ashba. He's lucky he is friends with Axl, it's the only asset he has to ever be on GNR.

I'm confused. You say you are a fan of Chinese Democracy, yet you regard one of the most prominent writers on that record as 'average'?

I'm confused. You say you are a fan of Chinese Democracy, yet you regard one of the most prominent writers on that record as 'average'?

I'm not a fan of Chinese Democracy except for TWAT and Better. I like the line-up from 01 to 06, maybe that's the confusion.

Average seems fair. Even though Catcher and TWAT are good songs in their essence, they're still a mess and I give 99% of the credits to Axl, I'm sure Paul's input was minimal.

That's not a step in the right direction.

He co-wrote Catcher amd TWAT; how can you deny that he has songwriting chops?

DJ wrote pretty decent songs in Beautiful Creatures and SIXX AM, but that doesn't make either of them the right guy. Unless Paul wrote the piano parts, he didn't make a key contribution to Catcher, and TWAT is Robin and Bucket's show, without their contributions, that song is dead on arrival.

I'm not a fan of Chinese Democracy except for TWAT and Better. I like the line-up from 01 to 06, maybe that's the confusion.

Average seems fair. Even though Catcher and TWAT are good songs in their essence, they're still a mess and I give 99% of the credits to Axl, I'm sure Paul's input was minimal.

Just curious: If you only like two songs off Chinese Democracy, and don't like a touring line-up of 5 years, what are you hoping for?

Or is trolling a GNR forum just a valuable part of your life?

That's not a step in the right direction.

He co-wrote Catcher amd TWAT; how can you deny that he has songwriting chops?
DJ wrote pretty decent songs in Beautiful Creatures and SIXX AM, but that doesn't make either of them the right guy. Unless Paul wrote the piano parts, he didn't make a key contribution to Catcher, and TWAT is Robin and Bucket's show, without their contributions, that song is dead on arrival.
Interesting way of deciding a songs value you have there.

Unless Paul wrote the piano parts, he didn't make a key contribution to Catcher, and TWAT is Robin and Bucket's show, without their contributions, that song is dead on arrival.

We know that Paul co-wrote Catcher and TWAT, but we don't really know exactly what that entailed. So you can't really diminish Paul's role the way you have.

TWAT was a great concept as far back as '99.

Just curious: If you only like two songs off Chinese Democracy, and don't like a touring line-up of 5 years, what are you hoping for?

Hoping? Hmm.... For a new album or a reunion of real GNR. And you?

SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THIS TROLLING SHIT KID, REALLY!

I like the old band, I like older line-ups, why do you think I shouldn't spend time here? I'm a bigger GNR fan than you are, mod-wannabe.

• Like 2

I like the old band, I like older line-ups, why do you think I shouldn't spend time here? I'm a bigger GNR fan than you are, mod-wannabe.

Girl-Fight.gif

:lol:

• Like 2

But you only like 2 songs from Chinese Democracy, what makes you think you will enjoy an 'even heavier' version of that record? When last asked if he was open to doing a reunion show, Axl said 'Not in this lifetime'. So why do you waste your time hoping for something like that?

It's hard to say otherwise when by your own admission, you just make 'silly' comments.

So why don't you start conversations about older line-ups, instead of trolling conversations about the current line-up? I don't see you using a lot of posts to discuss older line-ups.

But you only like 2 songs from Chinese Democracy, what makes you think you will enjoy an 'even heavier' version of that record? When last asked if he was open to doing a reunion show, Axl said 'Not in this lifetime'. So why do you waste your time hoping for something like that?

It's hard to say otherwise when by your own admission, you just make 'silly' comments.

So why don't you start conversations about older line-ups, instead of trolling conversations about the current line-up? I don't see you using a lot of posts to discuss older line-ups.

Who said the next album will be a heavier version of CD? Sebastian Bach? :lol:

I'm very open minded so the chances for me to like a new album, regardless of its style are huge. But they have to be good, creative and enjoyable songs like Better and TWAT.

Yes, my comments are usually honest and short. It's up to you to take me serious, have a laugh, roll your eyes call mE THE TROLLZ Y U POST HERE U DONESNT LIKESS AXL BAND, it's all up to you.

Old band has been discussed to death. Was thinking about creating a Robin Finck appreciation thread but I know it wouldn't be well received.