Dj NEEDS to be sacked

Guest Gunns

4sk38k.jpg

Did someone say "Sack"?

Yes..I did..*points a gun towards DJ* You got a problem with that? :lol: :lol:

P.S. Who ever made that video is fucking genious..

I was referring to his interest in SACKS.

What is SACKS? My mother language is not english lol

Many uses for the word sack. (nut) Sack aka Balls aka testicles... Sack - get rid of.... Sack... put in a bag...

lol I see :lol:

Guest Gunns

4sk38k.jpg

Did someone say "Sack"?

Yes..I did..*points a gun towards DJ* You got a problem with that? :lol: :lol:

P.S. Who ever made that video is fucking genious..

So looking at that video, dj has already been fired once?

• Like 1

The guy can play guitar to a certain degree, he can play the bare minimum for this band which is okay because the other two players are very good, one excellent, if I ignore everything else except his performance (which is the only thing that really matters) he is adequate but prone to mistakes and poor renditions. His solo spots are enjoyable. Obviously his gimmick, sales pitch, Slash cloning and attitude are cringeworthy sometimes, seems an alright dude otherwise. That's me being fairer to him. He's got a good stage presence but overdoes it and sometimes seems like he's being very fake and overshadowing everyone else and not in proportion to his performances. I wouldn't mind if he left the band.

I don't really have a problem with DJ to be honest. I know I can't do much better, most of us can't.

I promise you just about any one who posts in the musician's section of the forum can do better. The annoyance with DJ is heightened when you're a musician, who knows how to play what DJ tries to play but can't. The guy is plainly incompetent.

So, then if there arew so mnay musician's better then Ashba on this forum why are they not touring with Axl making millions. Do you feel you're better? Nobody will every make the sounds that Slash produced. Ashbas guitar was out of tune durring SCOM, this doesn't mean he sucks. His actual work is ammazing and solos unique to his style. So, everyone is the musician section send Axl and camp a clip of you plqaying SCOM and you'll replace DJ according to TJ!

• Like 1

So, then if there arew so mnay musician's better then Ashba on this forum why are they not touring with Axl making millions. Do you feel you're better? Nobody will every make the sounds that Slash produced. Ashbas guitar was out of tune durring SCOM, this doesn't mean he sucks. His actual work is ammazing and solos unique to his style. So, everyone is the musician section send Axl and camp a clip of you plqaying SCOM and you'll replace DJ according to TJ!

I'll take this point by point.

"So, then if there arew so mnay musician's better then Ashba on this forum why are they not touring with Axl making millions. "

Because existence is irrational and unfair.

"Do you feel you're better? "

Yes.

"Nobody will every make the sounds that Slash produced."

With you here.

"Ashbas guitar was out of tune durring SCOM, this doesn't mean he sucks."

No, but It does mean in that instance he did the unprofessional thing by continuing to play an iconic guitar intro painfully out of tune. The fact he sucks at guitar is why he sucks.

"His actual work is ammazing and solos unique to his style. "

That's subjective, but I'll go ahead and say nope, and sure his solos are unique to his shitty shitty style.

"So, everyone is the musician section send Axl and camp a clip of you plqaying SCOM and you'll replace DJ according to TJ!"

Did I say that? If anything, this sentence is impressive because of how many logical fallacies it could fall under. It might be one of the most illogical statements of all time. Also, one of the most illegible.

• Like 2

I sent DJ a pm on Facebook about sweet child. Saying i bet your guitar tech copped it last night ? He replied with Yep, he's no longer with us.

Seriously? Hasn't that guy been with Guns since the early 2000s? Dj's utter incompetence is not the guitar tech's fault.

I think he made the wrong choice by continuing to play with the guitar out of tune. At these type of shows it's not unusual for second takes, and I don't think anyone would have blamed him really.

Still, at least someone got fired.

Edited by Bumblefeet

I think he made the wrong choice by continuing to play with the guitar out of tune. At these type of shows it's not unusual for second takes, and I don't think anyone would have blamed him really.

Still, at least someone got fired.

joan jett did a second take of I Hate Myself For Loving You. No reason why Guns couldn't have stopped, gotten the guitar tuned, and redone the 30 second intro

Who should Axl have got instead of Ashba, he's alright nothing more or less, leaving his other aspects far away, he's alright. He wasn't really attached or held up by another full time band nor solo work so that worked in his favour.

Supposedly, bumblefoot's friend Nick Sterling was supposed to join in 2009 before Dj came along... When he didn't get in, he ended up touring and writing with Bach for 3 years.

Who should Axl have got instead of Ashba, he's alright nothing more or less, leaving his other aspects far away, he's alright. He wasn't really attached or held up by another full time band nor solo work so that worked in his favour.

Supposedly, bumblefoot's friend Nick Sterling was supposed to join in 2009 before Dj came along... When he didn't get in, he ended up touring and writing with Bach for 3 years.

Oh man, reading some of the comments here...

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/137518-this-guy-is-apparently-rehersing-with-gnr/

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/137518-this-guy-is-apparently-rehersing-with-gnr/

It's interesting to think where GnR would've gone with someone like him in lead with bumblefoot. A young, 18 year old, full of energy and talent. Axl could've easily had him on board and showcased to the world what the new band would've been capable of. Instead, he went with Ashba.

If Ashba came up with something like Ballad or Mi Amor solo sections and stayed OUT of the songwriting then I could dig him in the band as one of a unit but not too involved, of course countless guys could bring a great solo section and be a more fruitful and less offensive member than him, but we're stuck with him so must consider the possibility of the guy on a record, if he blows our socks off fair fucks to him, he can play the instrument but that's to be expected, if he can do what Finck came up with then I'll support him musically but I have doubts with his Sixx:am work and live performances sometimes..

It's interesting to think where GnR would've gone with someone like him in lead with bumblefoot. A young, 18 year old, full of energy and talent. Axl could've easily had him on board and showcased to the world what the new band would've been capable of. Instead, he went with Ashba.

Decent idea.

Steve Stevens could be a decent replacement although he also looks like a bit of a tool. My personal vote is for Vivian Campbell.

OR, even better, LET RICHARD AND RON HANDLE IT THEMSELVES.