Dj NEEDS to be sacked

Guest Gunns

an out of tune guitar isn't his fault

It is here for quite some time. Dj used to post here, and everyone will praise him. What happened in the middle? Maybe was the Ashbaswag? don't know. But what i do know is this is the only place that bash Ashba. Bullying Ashba.

He has fucked the SCOM intro up a few times in the past ( and quite a few other things ). And yes, he is trying way too hard.

This, however, was clearly not his fault so blame him all you want but if someone is getting fired today, it's his guitar tech...

an outa tune guitar isn't his fault ? seriously ? ..... I guess he needs to wait for the tech to tune it ... I wonder why he kept playing so grossly outa tune! it was utterly pathetic !

stop tune quick , new guitar from tech , bend the fuckin string do something , strait up bumble woulda fixed it quick ....

an outa tune guitar isn't his fault ? seriously ? ..... I guess he needs to wait for the tech to tune it ... I wonder why he kept playing so grossly outa tune! it was utterly pathetic !

stop tune quick , new guitar from tech , bend the fuckin string do something , strait up bumble woulda fixed it quick ....

Let me guess, you are a guitar player, at Guitar Hero... right? Damn Ashba!, he should have put PAUSE and unplug and plug the USB guitar to make it work. Now everything is a mess..

• Like 1

an outa tune guitar isn't his fault ? seriously ? ..... I guess he needs to wait for the tech to tune it ...

Unless you have a magical technique to tune the guitar while playing it, then no, it's not his fault.

Did you not see that he was handed the guitar right before jumping into the song ? How could he know it wasn't tuned ?

And yes, it's part of the job of a guitar tech. I'd say, it's his main job actually...

• Like 1

The only thing I liked about him at first was his enthusiasm but that has now turned to attention seeking and clamoring to mask his basic skills on guitar (even tho his solo sections are pretty good, most players can come up with something if that's all they have to create) and his constant sales pitch and posturing and hash tags. Do BBF and Fortus need this gimmick/mask to seem bad ass?

He was an attention seeking twat from day one and a shameless whore, the fucker even had the nerve to do an ad using the GNR name before he had played a single gig with the band. Then there is the thing of him putting the entire GNR discography on his personal website...just fucking shameless

He is just basically everything Guns N Fucking Roses isn't...or wasn't...

Exactly. If he walked into the Hell House looking to play back in the day the band would have laughed in his face, then probably beat the shit out of him and robbed his wallet.

The only thing I liked about him at first was his enthusiasm but that has now turned to attention seeking and clamoring to mask his basic skills on guitar (even tho his solo sections are pretty good, most players can come up with something if that's all they have to create) and his constant sales pitch and posturing and hash tags. Do BBF and Fortus need this gimmick/mask to seem bad ass?

He was an attention seeking twat from day one and a shameless whore, the fucker even had the nerve to do an ad using the GNR name before he had played a single gig with the band. Then there is the thing of him putting the entire GNR discography on his personal website...just fucking shameless

Exactly. If he walked into the Hell House looking to play back in the day the band would have laughed in his face, then probably beat the shit out of him and robbed his wallet.

Every time I ask people why Axl hired DJ they point out the Motley Crue connection. But GNR and Crue were almost complete opposites. Anyone who says they're both hair metal bands has no grasp of what GNR really was.

Every time I ask people why Axl hired DJ they point out the Motley Crue connection. But GNR and Crue were almost complete opposites. Anyone who says they're both hair metal bands has no grasp of what GNR really was.

I think this one failed, but only on the die hard fans. To the rest seems that don't matter at all.

Robin n Bucket where in another dimension to the AFD lineup, on first they got the Circus label, until they played some notes. Bucket Nightrain's solo completely erased Slash solo for me.

Dj is not as good or original like the old ones, but get the job done. mostly on female fans.

I did say stop and tune so no magical devices needed , but a little competence would have helped that situation , like I said bumble would have fixed that quick via multiple means even with that 1 string being outa tune lol ... its not like the whole guitar was out .... :lol: