Not so Golden at the Golden Gods - Audience member goes on stage

Guest Gunns

Guest Gunns

https://vine.co/v/MntOMBgiTFx

(video of mosh, not of an audience member on stage)

Credit: Nik Souris

edit here it is;

at 51:03 credit gunguy

(apparently someone from the crowd got up on stage during November Rain)

"Yes. some clown jumped up ran behind Axl and then stoped just in front of Dizzy and was like now where do I go? what i do I do... #NotSoPerfectCrime - he had no escape route!!!" Nik Souris

Edited by Gunns

Guest Gunns

yeah not really a fight, but apparently something went down when an audience member took to the stage during november rain, maybe thats why the live feed was cut intermitently?

yeah not really a fight, but apparently something went down when an audience member took to the stage during november rain, maybe thats why the live feed was cut intermitently?

It was yeah but the vid doesnt show that at all lol

Guest Gunns

It was yeah but the vid doesnt show that at all lol

I made an NGOG

• Like 2

Guest Gunns

51:03 you see the dude for a second on stage

I rekon this can / could of just been posted in GG thread though?

was that TM in the video? LOL (kidding)

no , if anything it deserves to be stickied, this is a guy getting up on stage during november rain of all songs, how random is that?

Edited by Gunns

Guest Gunns

We can leave it as it's own thread for a few days and merge it later.

We said we'd do this for details of "current event" type stuff because the threads hit hundreds of pages and nobody can keep up with them all.

exactly, this would be on page 329 of that thread then disappear 2 pages later and we would be back on negative street, 3 miles from central crysville.

https://vine.co/v/MntOMBgiTFx

(video of mosh, not of an audience member on stage)

Credit: Nik Souris

edit here it is;

at 51:03 credit gunguy

(apparently someone from the crowd got up on stage during November Rain)

"Yes. some clown jumped up ran behind Axl and then stoped just in front of Dizzy and was like now where do I go? what i do I do... #NotSoPerfectCrime - he had no escape route!!!" Nik Souris

It always amazes me how people get on the stage with so much security surrounding them.

I have to say Frank really shone in this footage, it was good to see much more of his performance than usual. I love watching the drumming.

Guest Len B'stard

Is it me or is that the most lame ass, can't dance, stiff, Charlton Banks dancing bunch of cunts you've ever seen in your life? :lol: They did a shot of the balcony there and I swear to God some of them were dancing like it was a fuckin' early 90s episode of Top of the Pops :lol:

Guys that jump on stage should be pummeled. No exceptions.

I absolutely love that clip of Keith Richards taking off his guitar and swing it like a hatchet in that 1981-82 concert.

His quote : "Maybe you're just a fan. But maybe you're a nutter."

Damn right.

I have a screenshot of the moment guy is on stage and I have talked to him. His name is Bruce and he meant no harm towards the band, just wanted to touch Axl's piano and he did it :)

Haha I actually talked to the guy outside the venue, too. Wasn't even like I sought him out or anything; he was just standing there with 2 other girls and I asked if any of them had a pen or marker on them so I could write an address down on my arm (realized after the show that my phone was at 6% battery life. I had just enough to queue up my ride home with the Uber car service, but I knew my phone would die and I wouldn't be able to tell the driver the address I was going to, cuz I didn't have it committed to memory. So, you know, I figured I'd write it on my arm, lol). Anyway, I overheard him saying to the girls, "I thought I'd get arrested, but they just threw me out." After I asked for a pen, he goes, "No, sorry. Did you get it on video??" Like, assuming I remembered who he was and stuff haha. What a nut lol.

Is it me or is that the most lame ass, can't dance, stiff, Charlton Banks dancing bunch of cunts you've ever seen in your life? :lol: They did a shot of the balcony there and I swear to God some of them were dancing like it was a fuckin' early 90s episode of Top of the Pops :lol:

Haha! Careful lol: one of them was MyGNR's very own "Little EMO Annie" or something :lol: :lol: