Why doesn't Axl follow anyone on Twitter? Share your theories.

Axl's been on twitter for several years now, and although he tweets occasionally (randomly), he never has followed anyone else on twitter. I'm curious as to your theories why he doesn't follow anyone on twitter...

axlstwitter_zps7c259d0e.png

I guess because he isn't or wants to give the impression that he isn't interested in anyone elses tweetings. He may or may not have another anonymous account though. For all we know he could be hanging on the every tweet of Beiber, 1D and The Cheeky Girls. :-D

• Like 1

Same reason he doesn't hang out with the band he thinks he's better then everyone else pretty obvious really. Just like the late starts never done that back in the 80's until it all went to his head.

Edited by Gibbo 27
  • Like 1

Same reason he doesn't hang out with the band he thinks he's better then everyone else pretty obvious really. Just like the late starts never done that back in the 80's until it all went to his head.

Just because he's a recluse doesn't mean he thinks he's better than everyone else. As for the late starts, Axl has always been late, as he himself has spoken about in interviews.

The question is, why should he follow anyone? I don't personally see any point in that. But then again I don't use twitter. I guess the only reason why Axl is on twitter is, so he has some kind of a channel where he can say stuff publicly when he wants to. He's not on twitter so that he could follow people.

Guest NGOG

I don't think this is something that you should waste your time theorizing about.

The basic message is clearly 'Axl Rose follows noone'.

Because he isn't 16 and doesn't give a shit about his following to follower ratio. I always get a laugh when grown ass men beg for celebrities to follow them on Twitter. Bumblefoot followed me when I commented on a picture of his. Does that mean I send him messages or think that he wants to talk to me? Fuck no. In the words of professional wrestler Ezekiel Jackson "grown ass men asking for re-tweets are just plain silly"

Edited by xGNRxSTARx

I don't think this is something that you should waste your time theorizing about.

The basic message is clearly 'Axl Rose follows noone'.

And it's a damn stupid message.

The fact that he is even signed up is disturbing. Seriously, you have to be an outright total fucking dick to use twitter, and, unfortunately all of GN'R (old and new) are dicks except for Izzy Stradlin. From Sorum's ‘’save the dolphins‘’, to Axl’s Giraffe fixation, from Ashba's ‘’buy my swag’’, to Slash's, ''cool man, had a blast jamming with x'', GN'R produce the biggest load of drivel on that awful website.