bacardimayne

Guest Len B'stard

punk rock fans

Fuck off metaller :lol:

I rest my case :awesomeface:

Also, I'm far from a "metaller" you silly crumpet :lol:

I did sort of prove your point admirably there, didn't i? :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

No, my bearings are quite solid, it's 4:25pm, Wednesday the 21st May 2014 and i'm sitting at a desk conversing with the most solid contender for the worst taste in music I have ever come across :lol:

But its OK man, the kids who took the little bus to school are just as entitled to be into music and all that, just as soon as they get that the play button is for pressing and not dribbling on or removing and pushing into ones arse :lol:

Black Sabbath, dear dear me :facepalm::no:

@Bicardi,

My bands music is available for your listening pleasure right now in NICE BOYS. All live performances, not a single studio trick or edit done. What you are hearing is exactly what we played. Which is the type of music I prefer. I am not shy about my dislike of MOST of the current popular music scene. But if you like it than good for you. I personally could care less what type of music anyone likes. It's all subjective anyways. But there is plenty of newer music that I do in fact enjoy, but it's mostly underground or specialized type stuff, not the stuff you see on MTV2, which is the stuff I detest. Which unfortunatly MTV and other outlets like it, still feed the teenagers what to like and how to act. Just like they did in the 90's, I just grew out of it and wised up. I don't need MTV to tell me who to like or dislike.

But it takes a lot more than this to really ruffle my feathers. You can try if you like. But no I do not get into fist fights over music or any other subjective discussion. But if we are going to discuss things all I ask is for some sort of mutal respect, which I felt was very lacking on your part. We don't have to agree, but if we are not going to at least listen to and try and understand each others points of view, than we are essentially just spewing word vomit. Which if that's the case I can do that with the best of them. But it's all good man, just a little forum fun. I anxiously await your next "lol Led Zeppelin" post, or "Jimmy Page is a hack" comment....

Edited by Mike420

Led Zeppelin is my favorite band and Jimmy is my favorite musician, yay!

Anyways, don't let Bacardi get to you, Mike. He can be a bit of a cock and I don't like a lot of his taste in music either, but that's cool. Music is subjective and we all have different opinions. I think rap is shit, he thinks a lot of old stuff is shit. That's just how it goes. He did kind of get me to give the new Queens of the Stone Age record a go and I am glad I did. Awesome album.

Anyways, the forum would suck without strong personalities like Bacardi

• Like 1

Led Zeppelin is my favorite band and Jimmy is my favorite musician, yay!

Anyways, don't let Bacardi get to you, Mike. He can be a bit of a cock and I don't like a lot of his taste in music either, but that's cool. Music is subjective and we all have different opinions. I think rap is shit, he thinks a lot of old stuff is shit. That's just how it goes. He did kind of get me to give the new Queens of the Stone Age record a go and I am glad I did. Awesome album.

Anyways, the forum would suck without strong personalities like Bacardi

It's all good. In my best Walter from The Big Lebowski voice "I'm calmer than you are Dude." :)

No, my bearings are quite solid, it's 4:25pm, Wednesday the 21st May 2014 and i'm sitting at a desk conversing with the most solid contender for the worst taste in music I have ever come across :lol:

But its OK man, the kids who took the little bus to school are just as entitled to be into music and all that, just as soon as they get that the play button is for pressing and not dribbling on or removing and pushing into ones arse :lol:

Black Sabbath, dear dear me :facepalm::no:

Sometimes I feel like I hate you, but then I read this stuff and realize people like bacardi are far worse :lol:

You don't like my combo of favorites bands and artists like U2, Guns N' Roses, Ozzy, Michael Jackson and Nine Inch Nails (no particular order) :lol: I'm sure 'ol Siddy can fit somewhere between Queens of the Stone Age and Radiohead in my "worst things possibly ever in relation to music" list :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

And Cardi's one to talk, bless him, i might dislike Led Zeppelin (and i really do) but Kanye fucking West, are you serious?!?! A rapper that wears a fuckin' skirt?!?! :lol: That guy is an affront to everything cool and decent about hip hop, everything real and raw and hardcore and attractive about hip hop Kanye is the polar fuckin' opposite, the guy is the most softest fakest wannabe ever and honestly, 20 years ago in hip hop he would've been fuckin' run out of the game. I despise that fuckin' guy, just his horrible nasal middle class fuckin' voice, his whining and moaning, it's like the fuckin' internet generation taking over hip hop, this little cream puff goes up to Papparazzi's and holds debates with him cuz they've irked him, God, I'd love to see how Tupac or Onyx or, shit, even someone like 50 or whatever would deal with being poked at like that, the guys were openly taking the piss out of him, it was embarassing.

yeah, uh, you wanna mind yourself there Kanye cuz uh, there's a sign there, i dunno if you've noticed! :lol: What a fuckin' muppet :lol:

@ ZosoRose,

Both Zeppelin and Page are my favorite band/guitar player also. Classic gnr are my second favorite band with a bullet though. Axl is my favortie rock singer ever also.

@Lenny,

Fucking preach it brother. I love me some hip hop and rap, but this guy? Really? I agree 1000 times with your post. If Pac was alive he would bitch smack Kanye just to fucking do it. Someone needs to....

Fucking Vanilla Ice To The Extreme was more hardcore than Kanye.

Edited by Mike420

Guest Len B'stard

The skirt though man, the skirt is just unforgivable :lol: A skirt in hip hop, i still can't get over how this guy hasn't been hung publically. I mean...a skirt, i ask you! :lol:

o-KANYE-WEST-SKIRT-570.jpg?6

Oh sorry it's a 'leather kilt' :lol::rolleyes: pfft!!!

Guest Len B'stard

Yes but Axl didn't work within hip hop, the rules are completely different. For example, when was the last rapping New York Dolls-esque collective you saw? :lol: Rappers are judged (or condemned) by a totally different criteria! It's a kilt if it's in tartan and your name is Axl Rose, if its black leather, made by Givenchy and your names Kanye West, it's a fuckin' skirt. It's a fuckin' skirt full stop, everyones calling it a skirt.

Honestly, hip hop in tight leather trousers, whoo hoo! :lol: And also, Axls a massive fanny too!

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

Yeah but, again, he's Axl Rose, part of his job description is looking like a poof, you don't get away with the same things in hip hop. And Kanye knows the rules too, he's even apparently like calling all these companies up saying to not print the photos of him in his skirt :lol: I bet he bowled out thinkin' like, I'm Kanye West, this is a bold move and I'm a trailblazer, I'm gonna change hip hop up!' and everybody just went *gasp* a skirt!! Kill it, kill it! :lol:

I'm about to murder me a lanky A-Rab.

You got a five percenter in your avatar and you don't get where I'm coming from? :lol:

Axl wore the same thing; It's fashion, man :lol:

Also, don't even bring up fashion if you're a fan of Sid Vicious, or any punk icon for that matter :lol:

What's it matter if it's rap, hip hop, or rock or whatever? Doesn't matter to me, really. If someone can "rock" something, regardless of what genre of music they're in, then so be it.

• Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

Also, don't even bring up fashion if you're a fan of Sid Vicious, or any punk icon for that matter :lol:

What's it matter if it's rap, hip hop, or rock or whatever? Doesn't matter to me, really. If someone can "rock" something, regardless of what genre of music they're in, then so be it.

Cuz hip hop is about something different, it is a part of a different culture. A culture where that kinda shit is simply not accepted. Now i don't make the rules here, this is a movement founded on certain ideals and principles to represent a community. Now it's gone international, fair enough but it's no less theirs and they just ain't havin' that shit.

You got Jamaicans, muslims, the generation after Panthers, all these cross-sections of society that just don't go for that shit.

Edited by sugaraylen

I see what you're saying to a degree, but, no :lol: The reason these people can wear these things isn't because of the genre of music they're in, it's because they're famous.

Sure OK, rap and hip-hop are a different culture, but really, they have to live by these "rules" to represent a community? Come on :lol:

Someone shouldn't (and doesn't) have to follow a set of rules for a genre of music and wear something applicable with that genre. People try to avoid stereotypes (for the most park). Do you walk around with jeans down to your knees because you listen to rap? Or do you walk around with a studded leather jacket and leather pants because of your love for punk music? By that logic, you should.

Whatever happened to just wearing clothes ffs, who gives a shit what "culture" you're a part of.

• Like 1

punk rock fans

During the original scene everyone was pretty solid and didn't give a flying fuck what other people thought about the movement or music.

That's why they were apart of it in the first place.

Cuz hip hop is about something different, it is a part of a different culture. A culture where that kinda shit is simply not accepted. Now i don't make the rules here, this is a movement founded on certain ideals and principles to represent a community. Now it's gone international, fair enough but it's no less theirs and they just ain't havin' that shit.

You got Jamaicans, muslims, the generation after Panthers, all these cross-sections of society that just don't go for that shit.

You've probably written a few essays on here about the beauty in going against the social norm and doing what you want or whatever, but as soon as it's someone that you personally don't like that's doing something different and socially unacceptable, you bash it. The way you perceive artists' actions is so dependent upon whether you like them or not.

• Like 1