If you were a member, What would you say? With BALLS!

I would probably just spam his mailbox with ideas constantly if I was in this band.. You never know what's going through Axls brain so any day he could find the muse and maybe just maybe it's with my material lol.. I wouldn't bother with asking when anythings getting released what's the point, honestly Axl doesn't even know.

Guns has no members. The people you are thinking of are employees of TB/Axl Rose. They get salary. Some days they play some they don't. Sometimes they (the employees) get together and write crap to try & impress said employer....obviously nothing they have done has been nowhere near good enough for said employer to find worthy enough of being released under the "Guns n Roses" banner. But yet these employees keep toying along as it's better than anything else they can find that pays.

Guns has no members. The people you are thinking of are employees of TB/Axl Rose. They get salary. Some days they play some they don't. Sometimes they (the employees) get together and write crap to try & impress said employer....obviously nothing they have done has been nowhere near good enough for said employer to find worthy enough of being released under the "Guns n Roses" banner. But yet these employees keep toying along as it's better than anything else they can find that pays.

This is the absolute most accurate summary of today's "GNR".

I would thank him for picking me for one of the greatest rock bands of all time and it's an honor to be onstage with him.

I would let Axl know I support him and the band and would give 100% each time I was on stage.

If Axl wanted to do new music, I would hopefully bring something great to the table.

I would be totally happy to be in this band. I bet the pay is pretty damn good too.

• Like 1

I would thank him for picking me for one of the greatest rock bands of all time and it's an honor to be onstage with him.

I would let Axl know I support him and the band and would give 100% each time I was on stage.

If Axl wanted to do new music, I would hopefully bring something great to the table.

I would be totally happy to be in this band. I bet the pay is pretty damn good too.

I feel lucky to be on planet earth at the same time Axl is.

i would be fucking happy to be in the band that means so much to me to play with the guy who drags me through everything with his music, but i also would tell Axl something like yo redhead we have been doing the same thing for several years now, and everytime we play somewhere for the 2nd or 3rd time less people show up and we play the same stuff isn't it time for something refreshing? some progress to keep you and us motivated and into it and the fans to enjoy and look with excitement to us

7161763237_7a1f518a65_b_zps57bc2056.jpg

This fucking picture never fails to stun me, it's a riddle of seething brimstone, I just cannot comprehend the implications behind what this being went thru to manufacture that heinous flag and wield it with such firm intentions...

384px-Son-i-am-disappoint.gif

I'd say: "Hey! How's it going? Do you mind if I quickly check my emails on your laptop?"

Then when his back is turned I'd immediately start copying all music files to USB sticks, dropbox, email attachments etc. Just downloading as much shit as humanly possible within a minute :headbang:

I'd also check his internet history for mygnrforum, and if it's remembered his username/password I'd log in here and tell you all about the "upcoming reunion" :lol:

Employees don't tell shit to boss....

If you were hired to play, then just play the best you can. If you were hired to write then just write the best you can. But GNR ain't a band of fellas anymore, so you better know when to shut your mouth.

P.S. That tranny and his banner are the best to happen to GNR ever.