When can we call BS on Ron leaving?

So with the staements around here about Ron leaving after vegas, makes me wonder when it will be official.

How long will you still think its true, without a statement from him or the band?

A week after the last show, a month, longer?

How long until people start saying we've been NGOG'd?

If he doesn't leave by the end of the Residency, all the respect I have earned for him in the last months will be shit and he will become DJ Ashba 2 in my eyes.

Hahaha

Well Seems he's already looking for hand outs (thread asking for money for his guitar gods or watever tour) maybe he really is out of a job :P

I guess hot sauce only feeds so many mouths :) hehe

Edited by Estranged Coma

BF acts like a whiny bitch every now and then to try and get a few more $$ from Axl. Same as per usual.

What reason do you have to believe that? Why would you make such an assumption given the little information you have about the situation? And if you are going to make such radical assumptions based on very few (if any) facts, why devote them to such negative thoughts?

• Like 2

Bumble thought about leaving many times. Like Subs said, he can always change his mind about it. But the value of it for the fans is it indicates how unstable this line up is. No different then any Guns N' Roses line up that came before it.

The line up is unstable cause Axl is the frontman of the band.

If you think about it this is the most stable line-up that they've ever had. No album, but they've been together longer.

I could be wrong but I doubt that Ron is leaving. If he didn't leave when he was in constant pain than I doubt he's gonna leave now that he seems healthy.

Also, who drops cryptic hits of their departure? Never heard of that before.

Edited by Evil Ernie

Has anybody asked him?

He always seems to respond to twitter/fb questions.

You'd think he would want to squash a rumor as big as this one.

Has anybody just asked the guy?

He's been avoiding talking about it. I guess he'll stay after getting a raise. I was so happy he was leaving for real this time :(

Can't respect him very much anymore. 8 years in a band, no voice, no power, only paychecks and covering Slash.

Edited by ProstituteComa

Has anybody asked him?

He's been avoiding talking about it. I guess he'll stay after getting a raise. I was so happy he was leaving for real this time :(

Can't respect him very much anymore. 8 years in a band, no voice, no power, only paychecks and covering Slash.

IMO you can't blame him or any of the other members for staying.

a) He probably DOES have some degree of fun

b) Even though he has little creative output he's STILL probably making more money than he ever did before GNR

c) He DOES have creative output with his solo material

d) He probably doesn't want to be the guy who put the final nail in GNR's coffin, which IMO it may.

When Robin Finck left he had NIN. What do any of the other guys have besides their own projects? Being a working musician means making as much money as you can for as long as you can.

Edited by Evil Ernie
  • Like 1

Has anybody asked him?

He's been avoiding talking about it.

Isnt that enough? In the past he denied those rumors, now he avoids them.

BF acts like a whiny bitch every now and then to try and get a few more $$ from Axl. Same as per usual.

What reason do you have to believe that? Why would you make such an assumption given the little information you have about the situation? And if you are going to make such radical assumptions based on very few (if any) facts, why devote them to such negative thoughts?

Listen mate, not a month goes by without some cryptic tweet, fb post, or something or other from BF pertaining to him leaving. Then he does not leave. So, presumably, cash has brought him back into line. It is a bit like when Premiership footballers start discussing leaving in the newspapers, merely to provoke their club into renegotiating their contracts for extra ££s.