June 4, Las Vegas, NV - No Trickery! *PROSTITUTE and YESTERDAYS played!*

Powerage5

Those are excellent pictures! What do you use for camera?

Canon S95 currently.

NO WAY! I'm not even sure if my DSLR Nikon D7000 could take pics that good.

Believe me, I'd be using my D-SLR at gigs if I could :P

I'm looking to upgrade to a nicer P&S in the fall. The S95 has done me great for a few years, but there's better compacts on the market now, and now that I'm out of school I can really afford to upgrade.

Replace Benzova!

:lol:

• Like 1

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Powerage your photos are amazing. No wonder Ron is impressed!

Jesus, Ron needs to fucking eat and put on a few kilograms, he's looking pretty thin

Great gif sig!

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Jesus, Ron needs to fucking eat and put on a few kilograms, he's looking pretty thin

He looks so different to when he joined GN'R.

Yeah, he is sooo skinny. I think it suits him though. I think he likes it, he takes his top off a lot now haha

He looks so different to when he joined GN'R.

Yeah, he is sooo skinny. I think it suits him though. I think he likes it, he takes his top off a lot now haha

I know the feeling.

Powerage your photos are amazing. No wonder Ron is impressed!

Great gif sig!

I like Ron's current look. I also liked the terrorist look in 2011/2012, but I think his current look is the most natural and suits him best since joining GN'R.

I don't really care what the guy looks like.

All I know is he is an amazing guitar player and I really hope he continues with the band. And he seems like a great guy as well.

Hope they can work things out and we'll see Ron touring with GnR later this year in support of CD2.

I don't really care what the guy looks like.

All I know is he is an amazing guitar player and I really hope he continues with the band. And he seems like a great guy as well.

Hope they can work things out and we'll see Ron touring with GnR later this year in support of CD2.

We can hope. :)

He's what we need, he seems to ignore TB and just be honest to the fans.

I'd love to go to one of his guitar clinics and jam with him.

Good stuff PA5. looking forward to your june 6th pictures. i had to take my camera to the bell desk that night, i wasn't allowed to take it in.

p825992065-6.jpg

p493563213.jpg

I SHOULD be able to get my pictures from the 6th up this weekend, but probably not the 7th. Between working and getting ready for Europe (I leave on Tuesday), I doubt I'll get around to my pictures from the 7th until after my trip.

Last of my pictures from this gig. I'll start on my pictures from the 6th later today and try to get those done before I leave for Europe on Tuesday. Unfortunately I don't think I'll get to my pictures from the 7th until I get back :(

14234135707_1177371b4f_c.jpg

14419443094_00a34ce42e_z.jpg

14440761943_b8ff57ccf7_c.jpg

14233986108_e915c8a03b_z.jpg

This next one Axl was point at BS because he had the lady-in-the-garbage-can shirt on. I know it's not a great picture but that's why I posted this one anyways :awesomeface:

14234130997_d01d4ede5c_z.jpg

14417220101_232034601c_c.jpg

• Like 2

That pointing picture was during Paradise City. He pointed at me during Don't Cry too, but that was earlier and he only had a bandana on.

Didn't he point at you again during PC because he'd put on the garbage can shirt too? At least that's what I thought happened :lol: