The General Consensus of Mygnr: Poll - Do you think Ron will leave GnR after Vegas?

Guest Gunns

Public Poll: Do you think Ron will leave GnR after Vegas?   

202 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Apparently axlrosefan4life talked to Ron and he said he 'wasn't planning on being in gnr after vegas but you never know' could be Ron fucking with us as per usual, but it also could be the contrary.

I refuse to believe it until it's confirmed. I know I'm not outright saying what he said to me on Monday, but it's something that would've been COMPLETELY illogical to bring up if he was planning on leaving. If he wanted to "throw the trail" or whatever of people thinking he's quitting there'd be far better ways to do it than our conversation.

Give us a 'few bullet points' of that conversation... it sounds interesting... new material finally?

Powerage, pls

BBF will stay, he'll say stuff like he's a bigger asshole to Axl than Axl is to him, that he wants to play for the fans in India and Malaysia, etc, etc... Same old bullshit from the most coward musician I've ever seen. From "FUCK GNR" to MyGNR damage control sessions in a matter of seconds. Gotta love Ron. B. F. Thal.

I had an email exchange with him where he pretty strongly implied that the rumors were true. Hope he has a change of heart, but I don't expect that to be the case.

While I appreciate you shedding some light on this, isn't it a bit uncool to reveal what he told you in private?

I had an email exchange with him where he pretty strongly implied that the rumors were true. Hope he has a change of heart, but I don't expect that to be the case.

While I appreciate you shedding some light on this, isn't it a bit uncool to reveal what he told you in private?

He didn't tell me anything, and I'm not revealing anything about the conversation. Just the sense I got from it is all. Definitely not gonna reveal anything more specific, and it doesn't sound like he said anything to me that he hasn't said to anyone else.

Guest Gunns

hmm lets see what group was right

I am right.

axlrosefan4life, on 08 Jun 2014 - 7:51 PM, said:snapback.png

Ron shook my hand and said last show :(

Changed your vote Bruno into now thinking he's leaving?

it's sad news but I had the gut feeling he's going since uk subs announced it, and seeing how Ron's dodged questions on it ever since

I am right.

it's sad news but I had the gut feeling he's going since uk subs announced it, and seeing how Ron's dodged questions on it ever since

I'm in 2 minds here, he actually looked much happier these last few shows so it means one of 2 things

1. He's negotiated a contract that suits him to a tee & he's staying

or

2. He's leaving and happy as the residency came to a close.

Don't think more money would make him stay but maybe a contract that allows him more flexibility to do his own thing & have someone fill in if he can't do gnr shows. Not the way to run a band I know, you do expect to see the same band & not fill-ins when going to concerts. I don't understand behind the scenes with labels & record companies contracts etc so have no clue as to why new music isn't being released & why everything in gnr land takes so long.

I am right.

I didnt change my vote. My vote was always yes.

I don't understand the hate for Ron. Playing wise he is not one dimensional as many like to label him "virtuoso", bc he can play very bluesy beautiful solos also. He's very dynamic. Great to the fans and I just don't think people get his sense if humor. Lol he likes just fucking with everyone

As far as the band goes the salary should go from top to bottom(excluding axl) tommy, bumble, Richard, pitman, dj, dizzy and frank. Bumble is deserving of a top contract in the band in my opinion for everything he brings to the table. And if tommy gets flexibility for his other projects so should Ron. To me tommy, Richard, and Ron are the only 3 worth keeping around long term. Anyone else us very replaceable.

Guest Gunns

Hey insiders I'm taking all bets across all markets on the Bumblefoot issue,

Bumblefoot leaving: $1.90 up from $1.70

Bumblefoot staying: $1.40 down from $1.60

Bumblefoot leaves but comes back a day later $1.10

Prices updates every hour

Money back specials on bets up to $100 if bumble leaves and bucket replaces him

Edited by Gunns