The General Consensus of Mygnr: Poll - Do you think Ron will leave GnR after Vegas?

Guest Gunns

Public Poll: Do you think Ron will leave GnR after Vegas?   

202 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Gunns

Apparently axlrosefan4life talked to Ron and he said he 'wasn't planning on being in gnr after vegas but you never know' could be Ron fucking with us as per usual, but it also could be the contrary.

BBF is very talented and a great guy especially with his healthy enthusiasm for fans and new music (unlike DJ's unhealthy enthusiasm) but boy is he a drama queen and chameleon with his manipulative cryptic answers and whinges, if you intend to leave, LEAVE don't hang around waiting for counter proposals or feeding off threats, state why you're pissed off and get an improved condition or just leave the band.

I'm saying no because I want him to stay. I think there is a possibility that he is actually out this time though. I find it odd that now after all this time that Axl would play all these new songs and decide to put effort in to sound good live. I think it's like when Izzy was leaving and Axl turned up on time and put on a great show in an effort to keep Izzy but it was too little too late in that case. I hope that Ron doesn't leave but I understand that he might not enjoy it anymore and that he might have some other oppurtunitie open to him since blowing up with guns.

I would also say that the stuff Ron whinges about is fair... spinal injuries are no walk in the park, that literally changed his life for the rest of his days... if he's in the same shape as one of my family members he'll probably continue to lose mobility as he ages... that's a depressing prospect, I'd whinge and moan too. Considering his lot in life he is pretty upbeat. Also for Guns to book dates over his own tours that he had booked months in advance and checked with them to be sure there were clashes is really unacceptable so that's worth a moan too.

Being in GnR probably isn't easy but as a musician it's the jackpot... small touring, good paycheck... little to no interviews if you don't want to do them (how many does Frank do? little to none), when you travel you're booked into nice hotels... you can bring your family... I don't know too any jobs that offer that.

• Like 1

The only reason I don't want him to go I because it'll probably lengthen the already 6-year albumless period. He seems like a great guy and he's damn good, but I always felt like his style never fit. It sounds too thin and he wanks, albeit less now.

I'd love for him to be able to stay and play songs he participated in, but that's not really how this Guns works. I would've loved to hear Bucket play his parts and Finck do This I Love.

Edited by DaneisKing1389

Apparently axlrosefan4life talked to Ron and he said he 'wasn't planning on being in gnr after vegas but you never know' could be Ron fucking with us as per usual, but it also could be the contrary.

I refuse to believe it until it's confirmed. I know I'm not outright saying what he said to me on Monday, but it's something that would've been COMPLETELY illogical to bring up if he was planning on leaving. If he wanted to "throw the trail" or whatever of people thinking he's quitting there'd be far better ways to do it than our conversation.

I refuse to believe it until it's confirmed. I know I'm not outright saying what he said to me on Monday, but it's something that would've been COMPLETELY illogical to bring up if he was planning on leaving. If he wanted to "throw the trail" or whatever of people thinking he's quitting there'd be far better ways to do it than our conversation.

teaser - I'd rather dj left than ron.

He aint going anywhere. As much as i like him for his kindness and guutar skills, the exposure and money he gets from Guns trumps his solo stuff. He haa simply cried wolf too many times iver the years to have me believe he will actually leave this tine around.

I think the general consensus is that there is no consensus :lol:

Gunns, are you sure we'll have an answer today ? You think they'll announce it on stage or they'll send out a tweet ?

Guest Gunns

hmm lets see what group was right

I am right.

axlrosefan4life, on 08 Jun 2014 - 7:51 PM, said:snapback.png

Ron shook my hand and said last show :(

hmm lets see what group was right

I am right.

axlrosefan4life, on 08 Jun 2014 - 7:51 PM, said:snapback.png

Ron shook my hand and said last show :(

He said that on the final night of the residency... some people really put a huge spin on what should be a simple and obvious comment.

Give us a 'few bullet points' of that conversation... it sounds interesting... new material finally?