NGOG shall not be destroyed... yet thread

What does "weve been NGOGed mean"? I was away for months, and when I came back, that phrase been used a lot.

NGOG is a member of this forum and a news reporter. He gave away some information about the upcoming 2014 tour shortly before the the tour kicked off, including that 3 new songs would be played, leaked by a secret source that UK SUBS is close to. The predictions didn't come true, the forum rioted and NGOG was virtually lynched.

What does "weve been NGOGed mean"? I was away for months, and when I came back, that phrase been used a lot.

NGOG is a member of this forum and a news reporter. He gave away some information about the upcoming 2014 tour shortly before the the tour kicked off, including that 3 new songs would be played, leaked by a secret source that UK SUBS is close to. The predictions didn't come true, the forum rioted and NGOG was virtually lynched.

RIP NEVER FORGET

• Like 1

"Yesterdays" is a power ballad and the third track on the Guns N' Roses album Use Your Illusion II, released in September 17, 1991.

"Attitude" is a song from The Misfits covered by Guns N' Roses which was performed frequently during the Use Your Illusion Tour, which started in January 20, 1991.

"Raw power" is a song from The Stooges covered by Guns N' Roses which was released in the album "The Spaghetti Incident?", in November 23, 1993.

"Prostitute" is the fourteenth and final track from Chinese Democracy, Guns N' Roses' latest album released in 2008.

new /njuː/
adj
-recently made or brought into being
-(as collective noun; preceded by the): the new
-of a kind never before existing; novel: a new concept in marketing
-having existed before but only recently discovered: a new comet

The variation we are getting with UTLH, Yesterdays, different covers and especially 'rare' CD tracks cause they're closer to this band's era and Axl's recent efforts, is a very welcome change and provides depth and good bones to chew thru for the hardcore internet freaks of GNR's fanbase, Axl must surely 'get' it because you know if net was available back in the day of the ginger nutcase's youth he'd be whining about Zeppelin or Queen's sets and Plant's mickey mouse wails and Page's obesity and Mercury's hair changes and outfits. Also, he has far too much talent and songs to celebrate in rotation and his voice gets on fiah when he gets into his stride. New music is what 75% of this forum is intrigued by, the band's been solid for over 5 years of constant touring, they're more than capable, even DJ in moderation, of spinning out some epic epic shit, this is the last chance imo. Golden Gods was the last 'mainstream' opportunity to me but I thought Axl had given up, turns out he was biding his time. He's a strange conundrum.

TECHNICALLY we got "new" songs on this tour- Yesterdays, Prostitute (that counts I guess), Attitude (it sucks but its new), etc

Well, its as good as its going to get

Good job, GOG

It doesn't suck. It actually rocks. So, no, I won't support your cause.

So, to use the words of Johnny Rotten, 'Destroy!'

At the start of the tour I wanted NEW songs, bringing out these old songs are a welcome bonus, they're not NEW songs, but glad that they spiced up the setlist - I do wish they pulled out some of these earlier but what can ya do - highlights of this tour are Duff returning and some old songs being played - it's not progression, but most exciting period for a few years anyway - fingers crossed the focus is now on new material/new album (... Of old songs lol)

You guys are forgetting about the Marseilles song Axl is covering now.

Yesterdays, Attitude, Raw Power, Prostitute, Marseilles.

This tour has made me very disillusioned, angry, and cynical, but these last few shows have really put the kick back in my step. There's still little to no chance of a new album, but I'm very pleased with how this tour has gone, all things considered, I mean c'mon we got Duff back for an extended period! They also opened two shows with songs that were not CD! I never thought I'd see the day.

NGOG, Subsy, thanks for being our lightning rods for a little while. I'm sorry if we got a little testy. ^_^ You guys deserve hugs. (Party passes, here I come).