Check this There Was a Time video [amazing, best twat ever?]

It was really very good but sorry, Hammerstein is still the best Twat in terms of vocals. It's the only one where he sings the verses, chorus and bridge all completely effortlessly and really performs to the crowd, performs the song with facial expressions and moves like 90s Axl. Unfortunately he doesn't go for the screams before the solo but the chainsaw of a scream that he comes back in with is still better than any since.

you right. This is the best Live version of TWAT

Guns N' Roses ''There Was A Time'' @ Hammerstein Ballroom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pf1pg3zVTI

Edited by WTF?

That 2006 one was good but he only seems to do the scream at the end, the solo was amazing from BBF there, shame he's only got to shine on it a handful of times. That guy could come up with some insane things, hope it's not another cause of what could've been. We know he has a couple things recorded but BH and Finck still do too and we've not seen hide nor hair of them.

Imagine how many epic moments like the TWAT outro Axl might have lying around waiting for BBF to compose a solo on... it boggles the mind why he'd keep them locked away, I still believe in the trilogy, will come kicking and screaming from his arms eventually but will it be too late to tour properly with the right personnel.. we already downgraded from Finck to Ashba and BBF does a nice job with BH, which is an understatement considering his talent, can't really compare them. I want the BH/Finck stuff and then half being of the other guys compositions, or two ep's. We've been saying this for 4 years but Axl is showing some enthusiasm for what he's got around him again and has said he plans to record, we'll see. He ain't got 4 more years to piss around with imo.

Axl sounded great but it was Ron that blew my mind with that spot on rendition. It can't be understand we how vital Bucket was to CD. Any high point on that album, odds are bucket has a hand in it.

It would blow my mind if Bucket came back to the band... From various accounts though, he wants nothing to do with Axl's band even though Axl has contacted him several times in the last few years...