Axl is on Budweiser advertising

Has Slash ever said why he's such a bitch about photos and all that?

One guy who was lining up to meet Slash told me that he got a picture with him two years ago but it was hard.

He said Slash refused but then said 'actually wait a minute'. He got his security to go and fetch his top hat and once that was on he took the picture.

Ridiculous!

:lol:

What a clown.

Edited by magisme

One guy who was lining up to meet Slash told me that he got a picture with him two years ago but it was hard.

He said Slash refused but then said 'actually wait a minute'. He got his security to go and fetch his top hat and once that was on he took the picture.

Ridiculous!

Wow, I have no more respect for Slash now.

(sarcasm)

Jesus some people here....

• Like 1

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

I really do hate that I have to admit that. I wanted to meet Slash and think he was awesome - just like how I felt after I met Axl.

How in the hell this is low or violates "integrity"??

All elements in this ad belong to rock! Soccer, stadiums filled with people, music and BEER!!!

Not like he did a commercial for detergent or Nesquick...... I don't understand what you hate so much about this, except for the rapped PC, for which I do understand your wrath.

Ridiculous!

(sarcasm)

It doesn't make me think any less of him. He still wrote all the great riffs from the best GN'R songs and has one of the greatest guitarist stage presence of all time but it's always disappointing to see people act like that. No matter how famous they are.

Edited by Sleeping Like An Angel

Ridiculous!

(sarcasm)

It doesn't make me think any less of him. He still wrote all the great riffs from the best GN'R songs and has one of the greatest guitarist stage presence of all time but it's always disappointing to see people act like that. No matter how famous they are.

You must've missed the countless times Axl acted like an asshole... with fans, with his band, with his crew.

Ridiculous!

(sarcasm)

You must've missed the countless times Axl acted like an asshole... with fans, with his band, with his crew.

Of course but I'm talking about my experiences.

At least Axl doesn't pretend to be a nice guy... Slash does. I don't hate Slash or anything but sorry it's true.

Ridiculous!

(sarcasm)

Agreed.

Seriously, the guy even bothered to make someone go for the hat so the kid would have his photo. This wa sposted after bitching about how of a meanie Slash is when meeting him. And still, that is somehow blameworthy too. Make up your mind people.

He wants pictures to be with his top hat on. Big fucking deal.

He did that for one guy? Everyone else wasn't allowed.

Again, I'm only going on my experiences and what I've heard. I'm not trying to be nasty about him. I wanted to meet him and go wow he's so nice but it didn't happen for me or anyone I know.

Has anyone been able to meet Slash and get a picture lately?

He did that for one guy? Everyone else wasn't allowed.

Again, I'm only going on my experiences and what I've heard. I'm not trying to be nasty about him. I wanted to meet him and go wow he's so nice but it didn't happen for me or anyone I know.

Has anyone been able to meet Slash and get a picture lately?

Look at ZoSoRose avatar

I've seen countless fan pictures with Slash over the past 2-3 years....

I think you and some people over exaggregating this thing

Rockstars usually been nice, but not every one of them

If they had a bad day, then you don't got a photo. TRhat's all

One more side thing: charging for pictures is the lamest thing ever

What i dont like about slash is that he has his bouncer to turn you away if you wanted a photo with slash. Then he plasters pictures with people who were holding an interview with. Someone who does that many interviews shouldn't be camera shy with his own fans. In that context he sells his fans out.

according to a recent tour package it appears no less than $499 will get one the desired photo. sad.

I totally agree with this. I hate to admit it but Slash wasn't that fun to meet at all. Absolutely no photos allowed and the security WILL take you away if you try.

There are so many rules when meeting Slash, you have to line up, can only get one thing signed and then you move along.

When I met Axl he was so lovely and warm both times, had no problem posing for a photo, chatted to everyone and signed things very graciously. I couldn't have wished for a nicer experience.

Yeh unfortunately most VIPs seem to be that way, which is why I wouldn't pay even a $1 for any sort of formal or planned meet and greet experience. Either take 10 seconds to sign someone's autograph heading out a stage door, or just don't bother with fan interaction.

Yeah agreed.

I didn't pay for VIP to meet either. I just waited after the show.

To charge fans AND act that way towards them is disgusting though. I hope none of them do that!?

I got a picture with Slash. Didn't cost me a dime.

EDIT - Didn't have his hat on either.

Edited by Bards

Well that's great. Again, I'm just going by my experience and people I've spoken to. It must depend on his mood and how much time he has. And as I said I don't judge him for it and I don't think any less of him.

I know some people find this very hard to believe but I like Axl AND Slash. I hate taking sides. But I am more genuinely interested in Axl overall.

The sad part about this is, the majority of people that will watch this ad will have no fucking clue who that was catching the guitar pick in the crowd.

Side note: was that Anderson Silva opening the limo door at the beginning? :lol:

Guest Gunns

I'm surprised why no ones mentioned why on earth Axl would waste his time attending a concert to watch such a shitty bunch of 'musicians'... (And why he's not backstage banging thy blonde on his left)

I'm surprised why no ones mentioned why on earth Axl would waste his time attending a concert to watch such a shitty bunch of 'musicians'... (And why he's not backstage banging thy blonde on his left)

I was thinking Axl should be on the stage to myself earlier. Why is he the spectator!?

The sad part about this is, the majority of people that will watch this ad will have no fucking clue who that was catching the guitar pick in the crowd.

Side note: was that Anderson Silva opening the limo door at the beginning? :lol:

Yeah, that's Silva.

It's a Budweiser Brasil ad, so its intended audience will recognise Axl, I don't think Budweiser US or Europe would bother paying him to appear in a promo or use PC.

Guest Gunns

I was thinking Axl should be on the stage to myself earlier. Why is he the spectator!?

If Axl was on stage with them then that's when the integrity flies out the window, watching the car crash from the audience allows him to 'distance' himself from it pun intended.