Axl is on Budweiser advertising

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

I'm surprised why no ones mentioned why on earth Axl would waste his time attending a concert to watch such a shitty bunch of 'musicians'... (And why he's not backstage banging thy blonde on his left)

I was thinking Axl should be on the stage to myself earlier. Why is he the spectator!?

If Axl was on stage with them then that's when the integrity flies out the window, watching the car crash from the audience allows him to 'distance' himself from it pun intended.

haha yeah I just mean he could have been up there performing the real PC :heart:

Has Slash ever said why he's such a bitch about photos and all that?

One guy who was lining up to meet Slash told me that he got a picture with him two years ago but it was hard.

He said Slash refused but then said 'actually wait a minute'. He got his security to go and fetch his top hat and once that was on he took the picture.

Ridiculous!

Just like Axl, Slash is going bald and he's obviously insecure about it. Both of them are rarely pictured or seen without a hat on these days. Personally, I think it's sad for EITHER of them to be that insecure over losing hair but, we're all flawed in our own ways.

Edited by combos

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

It could also be because it's a football thing and they make as if it was a football player singing it? No?

And this version of the song could be a hit in 2014. No kidding.

Yeah, I get it. I wasn't exactly serious :S

I don't know if the Brazilians would dig it but compared to other stuff that's been hitting no 1 lately it's up there alright!

It could also be because it's a football thing and they make as if it was a football player singing it? No?

And this version of the song could be a hit in 2014. No kidding.

Yeah, I get it. I wasn't exactly serious :S

I don't know if the Brazilians would dig it but compared to other stuff that's been hitting no 1 lately it's up there alright!

Well, I ran out of likes.

212xweu.gif

For some reason, I thought Axl would be part of the anti-FIFA brigade, but I guess not.

People should get over it, it's a shit ad, but I thought it was cool seeing him in it. How is it any different to Slash's VW ad or anything else? Nobody's ever cared about that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVjD05flnlU

EDIT: That VW ad is cool as shit, I totally forgot. :lol:

• Like 1

Guest Gunns

For some reason, I thought Axl would be part of the anti-FIFA brigade, but I guess not.

People should get over it, it's a shit ad, but I thought it was cool seeing him in it. How is it any different to Slash's VW ad or anything else? Nobody's ever cared about that.

en contraire mon frere, that VW commercial was constantly ripped on in previous years but at least their is some point to the ad (and you don't have to wait 2:20 minutes for it) this one is just shit, but in a laugh with Axl kind of way , like you know he will look at the final edit of the ad and think what the fuck was all that about

Both Axl and Slash are loser sell outs for being in ads. It's the lowest thing a celebrity can do. Much like fucken Alice Cooper doing commercials for Sony Bravia or John Lydon doing a commercial for fucken butter!

Guest Gunns

2ex81nd.jpg

wugkgg.jpg

5ydlbo.jpg

Axl doesn't even drink Budweiser, he likes lucky beer!

I wonder if Budweiser will pull Axls commercial contract lol

Guest Gunns

Lucky is not the only beer Axl drinks -_-

Yeah we now know he likes the taste of cats piss, or as it's known, Budweiser.

You're missing the point, too? :lol:

There's nothing wrong with doing an ad, even if it includes a shit version of one of your hit songs. Slash has been called media whore, sell out for years, and Axl has been portrayed as the only one with integrity, the one who doesn't do anything for money. Well, there he is, selling himself out for a Budweiser ad, associating himself with a shit version of Paradise City. ZERO INTEGRITY. Should we care? Not really. But in the end, is a slap in the face of those who claimed Axl was one thing when he's definitely another.

• Like 4

Both Axl and Slash are loser sell outs for being in ads. It's the lowest thing a celebrity can do. Much like fucken Alice Cooper doing commercials for Sony Bravia or John Lydon doing a commercial for fucken butter!

Sorry, but this is the reality of being a musician these days (I realise Slash's commercial is a lot older, but w/e). You've got albums selling less than 100 000 copies topping the charts.

I said this in another thread recently, but unless Axl is willing to curb his lifestyle and cut some people off the GN'R payroll, you're going to see more endorsement deals and advertisements like this creep in. He's promoting beer and the World Cup (two things he actually likes) - it's a far cry from promoting butter or a television.

He's never going to get the sort of label funding he wants for another album. That TV spot was probably the most profitable 3 seconds of his life. It's worth it. :shrugs: