Things go from really bad to a lot worse in Iraq (and Syria)

Georgy Zhukov

ISIL has decided to show the world how serious they are. They posted a tweet containing images of them beheading a Sunni police chief in his home

It is said that this group is so brutal and fucked up that even Al Qaeda distance themselves from them.

That's what terrorism has come to now. Selfies and tweets.

We'll see how tough they are when they witness a Tomahawk Cruise missile make a 90 degree turn and land right up one of their asses.

Studies consistently say that recruits more of them. But why worry about that. :)

So what do you think people should do about these savages? Just let them kill innocent men, women and children?

Edited by Kasanova King

We'll see how tough they are when they witness a Tomahawk Cruise missile make a 90 degree turn and land right up one of their asses.

Studies consistently say that recruits more of them. But why worry about that. :)

So what do you think people should do about these savages? Just let them kill innocent men, women and children?

Are you talking about the US or the nutjobs is Iraq? :shades:

No US forces are going back to Iraq. This is just crazy.

I think Sadam should have remained in power. It seems everytime the US and it's allies try to help a country out from under a crazy dictator, it makes things worse. Those people in Iraq have suffered before and since this whole invasion.

I think the US should leave things alone and take care of what's happening in our own country.

Where the hell is this money coming from?

Africa is another mess, but the US nor it's allies seem to care and honestly, I'm glad we're not going there to give any help. Those people who rape and kill their own people are savages and you can't deal with savages. you just need to put them down like the savages they are.

The U.S. goes through a painstaking and very expensive process to try to avoid the loss of innocent human life during times of war.

Unlike these animals that actually target innocent people.

Anyone who doesn't see the difference between the two is delusional.

Guest Len B'stard

Africa is another mess, but the US nor it's allies seem to care and honestly, I'm glad we're not going there to give any help. Those people who rape and kill their own people are savages and you can't deal with savages. you just need to put them down like the savages they are.

Oh go fuck yourself you fuckin' ignorant cunt.

• Like 1

The U.S. goes through a painstaking and very expensive process to try to avoid the loss of innocent human life during times of war.

Unlike these animals that actually target innocent people.

Anyone who doesn't see the difference between the two is delusional.

I'm not saying there's no difference, but killing women and children is not one of them. I wasn't talking about intent. People in that part of the world know damn well not to concern themselves with what the US "intends."

Really? Your mother must have raised you right!

Unreal. It's my opinion and it's a proven fact. I'm someone's mother and grandmother and that's the words you say to me.

You are just a low life who has no respect for women. Yeah, your mamma raised you to be the son of a bitch you obviously are.

Guest Len B'stard

Unreal. It's my opinion and it's a proven fact. I'm someone's mother and grandmother and that's the words you say to me.

You are just a low life who has no respect for women. Yeah, your mamma raised you to be the son of a bitch you obviously are.

Hows this, fuck you, fuck your fuckin' mother and your grandmother and all yours and their fuckin' kids and the fuck the fuckin' shithouse you breed in, better?

You talk about putting down human lives as if they were dogs and you wanna talk to me about respect? I feel sorry for your fuckin' kids.

Edited by sugaraylen
  • Like 3

Hows this, fuck you, fuck your fuckin' mother and your grandmother and all yours and their fuckin' kids and the fuck the fuckin' shithouse you breed in, better?

You talk about putting down human lives as if they were dogs and you wanna talk to me about respect? I feel sorry for your fuckin' kids.

In her defence, she's not wrong. Although I don't know why they deserve to be killed when no one should be going in to help. (?)

(killer reply though :lol:)

In her defence, she's not wrong. Although I don't know why they deserve to be killed when no one should be going in to help. (?)

(killer reply though :lol:)

She's not wrong with what? The 19th century colonial mindset?

We, including the USA, care a lot about Africa through numerous support programs directed from among others various UN directed agencies, including the WHO. But yes, you are right, the US has not invaded any African countries lately. Thankfully.

I can't share your sentiments that parties in brutal civil wars should be "put down" like "savages". If anything, such a statement really tells me who the savage is.

if the US didnt care about africa we wouldnt have spent billions and billions of dollars to send food, medicine and try to help the continent out. the problem is most african countries are fucked six ways from sunday and when we give food and supplies usually a local warlord will come in and massacre the people and take it for him and his cronies. fixing africa needs to start with africa fixing africa, only then will outside help do any kind of good.

• Like 2

if the US didnt care about africa we wouldnt have spent billions and billions of dollars to send food, medicine and try to help the continent out. the problem is most african countries are fucked six ways from sunday and when we give food and supplies usually a local warlord will come in and massacre the people and take it for him and his cronies. fixing africa needs to start with africa fixing africa, only then will outside help do any kind of good.

I like that when I'm too lazy to post, bran says it anyway. Sorry Africa, you are indeed fucked.

• Like 1

Yes, because IT'S NOT OUR FUCKING PROBLEM.

The problem is, Nate, that if you don't nip it in the bud...and you allow these groups to grow, next thing you know, one of them walks into Vikings Stadium and blows half of it up.

The problem is, Nate, that if you don't nip it in the bud...and you allow these groups to grow, next thing you know, one of them walks into Vikings Stadium and blows half of it up.

Yes, because our own countrymen haven't been doing this at all the past twelve years. :rolleyes: Let me tell you something, there are more terrorist acts from Americans on weekly basis than what you define as a 'terrorist'.

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself" - FDR.

I like that when I'm too lazy to post, bran says it anyway. Sorry Africa, you are indeed fucked.
What bran said.

Yes, because our own countrymen haven't been doing this at all the past twelve years. :rolleyes: Let me tell you something, there are more terrorist acts from Americans on weekly basis than what you define as a 'terrorist'.

I don't really disagree with you that much here....we have a ton of people getting murdered everyday in the U.S. In a way, you could call "gangs" a form of internal terrorism.....but at least (for the most part) they don't go out and kill innocent people.

And if you notice my original post, I asked, what did we want "people" to do about it....not necessarily just the U.S.

I don't really disagree with you that much here....we have a ton of people getting murdered everyday in the U.S. In a way, you could call "gangs" a form of internal terrorism.....but at least (for the most part) they don't go out and kill innocent people.

HAHAHAHA!

Complete and utter bullshit. I am more terrified by those who cry that we need more security than terrorists. When was the last time we had Achmad fly into a building? Oh that's right! That happened THIRTEEN years ago! How many fucking school shootings have we had since then? How many fucking bystandards have had their lives taken away from gang violence inside our own borders? How many innocent people are killed by cops because they're black? How many families have been terrorized by the DEA? Too fucking many.

Terrorists are the new communists. The only fucking people afraid of them are people who are told be to be afraid of them. You know what? I challenge you to understand some of these people. How the fuck would you like it if fucking China came into the United States (I assume you're from the USA), start blitzkrieging your city, blowing it to fucking hell with bomb raids and airstrikes, and then instilling their own will and government over you? Oh I bet you'd love it! All hail glorious China!

Give me a fucking break.

We have done nothing but bullied and terrorized in the name of Democracy. These people don't want Democracy. They want the United States to leave them the fuck alone. I want to leave them the fuck alone. I am sick of this fearmongering bullshit in the name of 'liberty and justice'. There isn't liberty and justice. It's all a bunch of bullshit to rile up the stupid.

Get over it man. This is nothing but another fucking red scare. The sad and downright furious fact about this is that we don't have a defined 'enemy' so fucking morons will continue to fight this pointless battle until we all croak from old age. It's fucking tiresome. Fuck anyone who supports this insanity.

• Like 1

HAHAHAHA!

Complete and utter bullshit. I am more terrified by those who cry that we need more security than terrorists. When was the last time we had Achmad fly into a building? Oh that's right! That happened THIRTEEN years ago! How many fucking school shootings have we had since then? How many fucking bystandards have had their lives taken away from gang violence inside our own borders? How many innocent people are killed by cops because they're black? How many families have been terrorized by the DEA? Too fucking many.

Terrorists are the new communists. The only fucking people afraid of them are people who are told be to be afraid of them. You know what? I challenge you to understand some of these people. How the fuck would you like it if fucking China came into the United States (I assume you're from the USA), start blitzkrieging your city, blowing it to fucking hell with bomb raids and airstrikes, and then instilling their own will and government over you? Oh I bet you'd love it! All hail glorious China!

Give me a fucking break.

We have done nothing but bullied and terrorized in the name of Democracy. These people don't want Democracy. They want the United States to leave them the fuck alone. I want to leave them the fuck alone. I am sick of this fearmongering bullshit in the name of 'liberty and justice'. There isn't liberty and justice. It's all a bunch of bullshit to rile up the stupid.

Get over it man. This is nothing but another fucking red scare. The sad and downright furious fact about this is that we don't have a defined 'enemy' so fucking morons will continue to fight this pointless battle until we all croak from old age. It's fucking tiresome. Fuck anyone who supports this insanity.

Did you miss half of what I said? I said what should "people" do about it? NOT the U.S. So your answer is let them all kill each other. Nice.