Listen: Axl covers Elton John at house party

He hasnt promoted an album because he is waiting on the artwork and dj has recreated something.

This if course could be 2008 relating to chinese democracy. Particullary the vagina with those sweets on it as that "is a piece of his art" in his collection...

Or its new for a new album.

Even at dude's house party he starts trying to talk about how people are out ta get him with album artwork and shit. :lol:

what did he say? i won't listen to it.

It's hard to hear exactly. He starts talking about tiling his piano and how DJ recreated something for his art room. And then some lady yells, "Shut up and play" :lol: , and he says something like, "No, you have to understand, when you see the real artwork for my [catch that?] album, not the artwork that...." Not sure what he says at the very end, something about promoting the album, and then he starts to play the piano.

No singing, everyone. Don't get excited.

• Like 1

It cuts out at the worst possible moment "the reason i havent promoted it..."

Such a cliché.

He didn't promote it because it had the wrong artwork. At least, that's what I understood.

Yikes. He's saying he didn't promote his own god damn album because of the artwork?

If he were half the "auteur who needs no one else" he pretends to be, this wouldn't be the case.

Jesus Christ, fucking release an album man! Thousands of people do it every day, with precisely the artwork they want. It isn't that hard.

• Like 1

Yikes. He's saying he didn't promote his own god damn album because of the artwork?

If he were half the "auteur who needs no one else" he pretends to be, this wouldn't be the case.

Jesus Christ, fucking release an album man! Thousands of people do it every day, with precisely the artwork they want. It isn't that hard.

That gets to me too...does Axl think he is releasing music or visual art?!

Can't hekp but thibk the 'just shut up and play' person was kind of disresepctful...Axl sounded half-way through his explanation then just gave up by the time he started playing as no one seem to care.

Maybe the heckler was Slash in disguise?! (New pointless rumour! You heard it here first!)

A bit of an invasion of privacy. I can't imagine being a celebrity and wanting to just chill and hang out with friends one night and then waking up the next day to find out people from the party are posting bits of the evening for the world to see or listen to. Talk about abusing your friendships.

And it wasn't like Axl didn't know the album was going to be released. Isn't it his fault or his camp's fault for not turning in the notes that he wanted?

The "my album" thing was interesting.

But in the end..........who cares!!! Just release another album.

• Like 3