Can we actually help GNR?

I know this is stupid topic, but why not...

Is there any way we could actually contact Team Brazil and have some discussion about GNR activities, the way we could suggest our ideas that could actually help the band? It's nice to see Team Brazil actually doing things - GNR is on road, we have official concert release, GNR is active on facebook, twitter... some of these things seemed to be unreal in past :lol: But many times it just seems they have no idea what GNR fans really want... Yes we wanted a concert release for a long long time, Rockfuel has done amazing job on quality of this release, BUT WHY THIS CONCERT??? Do they even understand which concert fans like which not? The band sounds amazing, but most people are buying this because of Axl and this was very weak performance from him... It just seems so unlogical... Why not make best of Las Vegas residency? And the videos that were posted? SCOM, YCBM? These are worst songs from concert, you don't use songs like these for marketing! The lack of information about band's future plans and many many other things... this band is just not being run properly!

• Like 2

This particular concert was recorded professionally for release. The quality of this release is higher, video-wise, sound-wise etc than any normal recordings that go on of the band.

I imagine that the other concerts are only recorded, if they are recorded - that is a rumour as far as I'm aware - it is done with a few cameras with the main purpose being to display on the large screens at the concert.

But agree that Axl sounded weak in those two songs released.

Maybe we could ask them 5 questions.

Too soon?

So how can we contact them?

Manets and NGOG. Have them draft a letter - maybe even a logo to go with the letter - then send me the letter to read over and proofread. After that we have the forum vote on which five questions to ask, and then we're done. Fuckin' foolproof.

• Like 3

Too soon?

Manets and NGOG. Have them draft a letter - maybe even a logo to go with the letter - then send me the letter to read over and proofread. After that we have the forum vote on which five questions to ask, and then we're done. Fuckin' foolproof.

They work for Truth now man, not gonna happen. Beta might hate us, but I'm sure she hates the Truth Master more, with all that blackmailing and stuff, you know...

Too soon?

They work for Truth now man, not gonna happen. Beta might hate us, but I'm sure she hates the Truth Master more, with all that blackmailing and stuff, you know...

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/201078-the-5-questions-with-axl-rose-campaign/

Too soon?

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/201078-the-5-questions-with-axl-rose-campaign/

?

Too soon?

?

So what's the status of this?? Why no progress?

Too soon?

?

So what's the status of this?? Why no progress?

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/201813-how-do-we-know-that-tweet-was-in-response-to-manets-five-questions/

Yes, we can help: stop going to shows.

This way, Axl will have no choice except to release new music.

Actually, he'd probably just disappear and never be seen again.

That's not a solution... the shows are awesome, band is awesome. I see GNR every time I have a chance. The problem is not in shows... the problem is in how the band is managed!

A variant of this thread comes up every so often. Should we donate money to help get a new album out? How cab we help? What should we do? Etc etc.

The real, straight answer is always the same: nothing.

None of the above is our job and shouldn't be our burden. We're fans of a band. We enjoy what they put out when they put it out. We're not responsible for anything over and above that.

• Like 2

But still, if there was something I could do to help the band I would have. I wouldn't feel responsible to do it, it would just be a consequence of enjoying the band and preferring that it moves in the right direction.

Same here ;)

If the band management decisions were made by me GNR image these days would be much much better than now :D

Help GNR???

Axl follows earning lots of money based only on the past. and we have to help the GNR?

He does have to help us, depositing some money in our accounts every month.
GNR fans should be paid in cash, as we have no new materials or prospects. We're the most patient fans in the world ... would not say stupid, but patients.

• Like 1

Help GNR???

Axl follows earning lots of money based only on the past. and we have to help the GNR?

He does have to help us, depositing some money in our accounts every month.

GNR fans should be paid in cash, as we have no new materials or prospects. We're the most patient fans in the world ... would not say stupid, but patients.

alex gibbe mony to brasil pls :lol:

I agree with you when you say we don't need to help Axl in any way.

• Like 1

I know this is stupid topic, but why not...

Is there any way we could actually contact Team Brazil and have some discussion about GNR activities, the way we could suggest our ideas that could actually help the band? It's nice to see Team Brazil actually doing things - GNR is on road, we have official concert release, GNR is active on facebook, twitter... some of these things seemed to be unreal in past :lol: But many times it just seems they have no idea what GNR fans really want... Yes we wanted a concert release for a long long time, Rockfuel has done amazing job on quality of this release, BUT WHY THIS CONCERT??? Do they even understand which concert fans like which not? The band sounds amazing, but most people are buying this because of Axl and this was very weak performance from him... It just seems so unlogical... Why not make best of Las Vegas residency? And the videos that were posted? SCOM, YCBM? These are worst songs from concert, you don't use songs like these for marketing! The lack of information about band's future plans and many many other things... this band is just not being run properly!

Guns N' Roses isn't "have it your way". That's the GNR mission statement.

nothing, when a band loses creative drive and rolls over and dies and just wants to cash in on a nostalgia tour, there is nothing anyone could do to "save" them. there will always be soccer moms wanting to hear sweet child o mine.