VIDEO: Axl WANTING to take photos with fans! "Beta, we are going to do this"

Guest Gunns

Axl has shown on occasion that he cares about the fans. Stuff like this, the webchats and so on. Beta has made her contempt for the fans open and clear all along. To her we are an irritating means to an end.

Edited by tomfriend
  • Like 2

Just saw this. Beta seems like she's in a hurry, they probably had stuff to do before the show.... Nice to see Axl caring about the fans though, although stuff like this is probably why he's late so much. :lol:

The camera issue though.... Is it just me or does technology just hate Axl? At concerts he has mic issues, ear monitor issues, at the Golden Gods the stream cut out, now here the people taking pictures have camera issues. Axl must give off a vibe that messes technology up, maybe it's from all the years of taking cameras from people. :shrugs:

On another note, Axl is probably one of the few people who can go out in yellow sweat pants and a black sweatshirt and be surrounded by chicks.

• Like 1

Seems to me like Ax and Beta were pretty mad at eachother in this video. I'm not surprised. Afterall, when you live with someone for 20ish years, you're going to get mad at them every once in a while. It's just nature.

From what I got out of it, Axl must've been disappointed in Beta as a manager at the time this video was taken. The way he says "Beta, you have to manage this" just gives me that kinda vibe. They're more than likely cool with eachother now, tho

I think this sort of shows how difficult it is to manage the band too.

Axl wants Beta to let them take pictures, which makes them late, but also wants her to limit the amount of people so they're not late.

It's like asking for your eggs boiled and scrambled.

The ones filming are a couple girls who first see something's going on in the hallway. It seems they were at the bar and saw all the people making noise, so they get up and go check what's happening. They keep filming the whole thing because its celebrity stuff, lol.

The proximity of Beta's voice makes it seem like she is filming it all. Lol

No, it's not her... believe me, I'm from Argentina. Check the beginning, the girl is at the bar having coffee, then she gets up when she sees Vanessa passing by with luggage. Then she sees Axl's taking pics with the girls and she stands next to Beta, who's trying to take the pics but have problems with the camera. She actually asks Beta something about Fernando, but I can't hear clearly.

Then the girl moves and asks someone to "film" her, she wants a video, not a picture and the person says no, then she goes next to Axl and turns camera around. At that moment, Beta grabs it and starts filming and the video ends abruptly, so I don't know if she could get what she wanted.

• Like 1