VIDEO: Axl WANTING to take photos with fans! "Beta, we are going to do this"

Guest Gunns

Guest Gunns

This is from Faena Hotel, in Buenos Aires, April 9th. That same day Guns played in Paraguay. I know the girl who filmed this, and after the video was cutted, Beta throw her cellphone to a couch that was there and started to scream and shit like that. Axl saw this and went into his room. Then, to upset Beta I think, he went out he hotel to take pictures with all the fans.

Wow!

"now we, all know beta!"

Edited by Gunns

This is from Faena Hotel, in Buenos Aires, April 9th. That same day Guns played in Paraguay. I know the girl who filmed this, and after the video was cutted (by Beta), Beta throw her cellphone to a couch that was there and started to scream and shit like that. Axl saw this and went into his room. Then, to upset Beta I think, he went out he hotel to take pictures with all the fans.

Sounds perfectly normal and healthy.

• Like 2

There's a problem with the camera not taking the shot and Beta going all ape because she can't make it work, so Axl tells her to try again "we are doing this" and she goes like "ok, whatever". But she keeps complaining that the cameras don't work (or she doesnt know how to trigger the photo thing) and that they have no time, gotta leave, blah blah... She also gets mad at the fans for wanting to have a pic taken with all of the cameras.

I guess she doesnt like to be relegated to that job of having to take the picture... like... "man, ive got more important things to do than taking your pic with Axl".

:shrugs:

This is from Faena Hotel, in Buenos Aires, April 9th. That same day Guns played in Paraguay. I know the girl who filmed this, and after the video was cutted (by Beta), Beta throw her cellphone to a couch that was there and started to scream and shit like that. Axl saw this and went into his room. Then, to upset Beta I think, he went out he hotel to take pictures with all the fans.

Wow :lol:

MSLs story seems more and more believable.

You fools! Don't you realize that Beta lights candles for the band? She also makes them cakes. She's the mom of GNR, and therefore qualified to be in a position which normally requires massive amounts of talent and experience.

Nice and considerate from Axl, he may not smile an awful lot around fans (and smiling for every single photo is kinda artificial anyway) and doesn't subscribe to the whole rapport with the fans every week deal that most folk offering art do, but he always seems polite and accommodating when you get a chance to be near him.

Beta seems a nice gal most of the time, let's be realistic though, if you're not the person that a furore is whirling around but get held up just the same and have a schedule and bad day, I guess it can be severely infuriating, but she is paid from such people after all, cameras in your face when you ain't the subject must also be debilitating. She must know the following deal though - Axl understands that folk admire him for his musical talents, so the deal is you either be gracious and give minutes of time or you ignore them and leave them sad at your indifference. You don't act as if these fans are mere annoying creatures that need dismissing whilst in presence of the guy they really like, so he is right to alleviate their anxiety of being a hinderance, must've felt so pissed off, slug it out it in private Beta for god's sake.

Interesting video. Imagine being Beta? You have to get on a plane in like, 20 minutes, but your boss is doing something else. I know it was cool from Axl, but gives you a little insight on how things work there... Beta is a pragmatic person, she keeps the ball rolling. She got the DVD released, and Axl wants to be cool and take pics with the fans while the plane waits, and he gets late and the whole concert starts ours later because he didn't think things throw at the time.

• Like 1

I will say i have seen beta cool with fans and being really happy for fans to be so excited to meet Axl.

I also believe she could have prevented the meet if she was anti-fan as Axl had to walk 100m to a bus that could have been driving to his door if beta asked the driver.

Look at the flipside, you are waiting for Axl to come on stage and he is posing for photos with chicks at his hotel holding him up, how would you feel then :P

• Like 2

Nice and considerate from Axl, he may not smile an awful lot around fans (and smiling for every single photo is kinda artificial anyway) and doesn't subscribe to the whole rapport with the fans every week deal that most folk offering art do, but he always seems polite and accommodating when you get a chance to be near him.

Beta seems a nice gal most of the time, let's be realistic though, if you're not the person that a furore is whirling around but get held up just the same and have a schedule and bad day, I guess it can be severely infuriating, but she is paid from such people after all, cameras in your face when you ain't the subject must also be debilitating. She must know the following deal though - Axl understands that folk admire him for his musical talents, so the deal is you either be gracious and give minutes of time or you ignore them and leave them sad at your indifference. You don't act as if these fans are mere annoying creatures that need dismissing whilst in presence of the guy they really like, so he is right to alleviate their anxiety of being a hinderance, must've felt so pissed off, slug it out it in private Beta for god's sake.

You're right, Beta has a schedule to keep Axl in order and to get him to the concert in time so he's not too late on stage. So she's probably upset as there is a large crowd waiting for them to come on stage & when they're tired of waiting they start booing so he needs to be there with the rest of the band. Maybe she's tired of the constant complaints about the late starts & here he is at the hotel not even dressed to go on stage.

Yet it's really great that he took the time to stop for photos like this, he seems to enjoy being with fans but is usually rushed through to a waiting car. It's not the first video I've seen of him stopping to give an autograph & Beta is telling fans 'when we come back' - or Vanessa has grabbed him & taken him to the car to get to a concert as he's stopped to get photos taken. I haven't heard anyone who's met him like this say a bad thing about him, only that he is polite & accommodating with people.

Would it work if they set up a time for him to go and have photos taken that won't inconvenience the audience and band perhaps an hour before they are due to leave? There's not that many people there really.

Edited by rock4eva
  • Like 1

I can see why Axl wants to stop and do this stuff. I imagine as an artist meeting excited fans is the kind of stuff that validates you (as opposed to the Facebook haters!) If you're the manager of said artist the same stuff probably causes one hell of a logistical nightmare. Yelling and chucking stuff, if it happened, isn't very professional but that kind of situation would make me tetchy too especially if I know I'm going to get it in the neck further down the line when the plane is missed or the show starts late.

lmao

Don't think it's as simple as Axl being a hero and Beta being a villain here. Beta seems to know they are probably gonna be late for the Paraguay gig, and I'm sure posters here would be mad at Axl if he was late for the show for taking photos with some chicks. Yes, Beta's the manager, but she can't just stop time.

• Like 2

Don't think it's as simple as Axl being a hero and Beta being a villain here. Beta seems to know they are probably gonna be late for the Paraguay gig, and I'm sure posters here would be mad at Axl if he was late for the show for taking photos with some chicks. Yes, Beta's the manager, but she can't just stop time.

Except he said himself that he needs to keep moving and it's Beta's job to manage it.

Very interesting..

its kinda weird, but Axl's tone and demeanor remind me a lot of Michael Jackson's ways.... like very short imperative phrases. Also his rehearsed stances (not smiling when being photographed, always having the same posture), etc. Anyways, very cool of Axl to treat his fans this way.

Axl seems sort of drugged and out of it to me. His speech even seems slurred a bit. Not saying he is or anything, but something isn't right.

Beta NEEDS to get fired

For fuck's sake she is completely try and control Axl's every move

its kinda weird, but Axl's tone and demeanor remind me a lot of Michael Jackson's ways.... like very short imperative phrases. Also his rehearsed stances (not smiling when being photographed, always having the same posture), etc. Anyways, very cool of Axl to treat his fans this way.

Axl seems sort of drugged and out of it to me. His speech even seems slurred a bit. Not saying he is or anything, but something isn't right.

That was my expression too

He is just tired or he completely high as fuck

Well, she's known Axl for 20 years or so. She knows he is a big celeb and big celebs have fans around all the time trying to get a picture or an autograph.

It is ridiculous to get mad at such situation when you know your job is in the entertainment industry. Fans are part of the job, so yeah, AXL is right when he says "manage it".

Just watched the video interesting that Axl says "we have to do this". What made him say that?

From the vid you can sense tention and it does tie in with whatever happened "behind the scenes during the s/america tour"

I think UKSubs said something like that and some changes will be made possibly for the better, were you talking about beta's position in the band, UKsubs?

Edited by Axl_morris

Beta NEEDS to get fired

For fuck's sake she is completely try and control Axl's every move

She is doing what she is PAID to do. Axl hired her for these reasons, it really isn't her fault that she takes extreme amounts of flack. If something needed to be done and Axl felt it necessary, i'm sure it would happen. There is absolutely no telling what goes on behind the scenes that we do not know about.