236 Palestinians killed to 1 Israeli

Georgy Zhukov

@ Ratbrain

Initial clips = Hamas soldiers making 8 year-old girl shoot an AK-47 (or a fully automatic rifle), an Hamas leader standing with a dozen Palestinian children, praying with them, while standing behind a rocket launcher as it is getting fired.....and a Hamas extremist, proudly telling the world how they sacrifice human shields to counter the Zionist Jews.

THOSE were the initial clips, Sherlock. When you deny the truth for your own gain, you are simply a pawn in your own madness.

Edited by Kasanova King

And if you are a US citizen (as I am) keep in mind that your government is in full support of Israel's actions and my/your tax dollars are footing the bill for the slaughter of these civilians...

"Just hours after the Israeli government killed scores of Palestinians shopping at a marketplace and sheltering from the relentless attack on Gaza in a UN school, the US government gave the green light for Israel to access the “War Reserves Stock Allies-Israel (WRSA-I),” a one billion dollar US cache of weapons maintained on Israeli soil.

This US gift would allow the Israeli regime to replenish the 120mm mortar rounds and 40mm grenades of the type used to commit the attack on the civilian population of Gaza.

It is also a big boon for the US military-industrial complex, as the weapons transferred to Israel were approaching their “sell by” date and needed to be used soon so that a fresh supply could be rotated in."

http://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/us-grants-israel-emergency-access-to-billion-dollar-us-weapons-cache/

@ Ratbrain

Initial clips = Hamas soldiers making 8 year-old girl shoot an AK-47, an Hamas leader standing with a dozen Palestinian children, praying with them, while standing behind a rocket launcher as it is getting fired.....and a Hamas extremist, proudly telling the world how they sacrifice human shields to counter the Zionist Jews.

THOSE were the initial clips, Sherlock. When you deny the truth for your own gain, you are simply a pawn in your own madness.

one could be teaching a girl to use a ak47, so could clip 2, there was another clip that looked like someone grabbing someone else from harms way, its hard to tell exeactly what they show.

Here.... I broke up the initial clips for you....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu54aSM6QOE

"This is why we have formed human shields.....is it as if we are saying we value death as you value life."

'nuff said.

@ Ratbrain

Initial clips = Hamas soldiers making 8 year-old girl shoot an AK-47, an Hamas leader standing with a dozen Palestinian children, praying with them, while standing behind a rocket launcher as it is getting fired.....and a Hamas extremist, proudly telling the world how they sacrifice human shields to counter the Zionist Jews.

one could be teaching a girl to use a ak47, so could clip 2, there was another clip that looked like someone grabbing someone else from harms way, its hard to tell exeactly what they show.

Here.... I broke up the initial clips for you....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu54aSM6QOE

"This is why we have formed human shields.....is it as if we are saying we value death as you value life."

'nuff said.

I did the same

clip 1

5 - 26

could show a young girl getting riffle training

clip 2

30 - 46

shows someone grabbing someone else and dragging them accros a road, why? I dont know they could be rescuing them or getting them out of the way.

clip 3

46 - 117

shows A guy with children standing behind him firing a rocket, kinda reminded me of when I young and had to stand behind the adults while they set off fireworks.

clip 4

117 - 157

The speech

I dont speak the language so ill have to rely on the translation being accurate and we know how things can get lost in translation.

:facepalm:

Stop. Just stop.

Do you realize that this is why no one ever takes most of your clips seriously?

Accept the fact that sometimes.....just sometimes, you're just flat out wrong.

This being one of those times. ;)

I believe Hamas are using human shields, but Israel is conveniently using that as an excuse whenever they bomb civilian targets, and it's definitely not always human shields they're targeting. Even when the UN warns Israel about certain schools, they shoot it up, killing and wounding dozens of women and children.

It's not a black and white situation, I know that, no good versus evil. Hamas are digging tunnels to attack Israel and they are using human shields, which is beyond words, but the fact remains that Israeli attacks are much, much more lethal than Palestinian attacks. As I read in the paper yesterday, Israel's run out of historic credit.

Also read yesterday that more and more Israelis and jews realize that this is not the way to go, ie bombing the hell out of Gaza. So we can only hope for the future.

• Like 1

Hey KK

tell me what you see in this picture

mangirl.jpg

It's too dark to know what it is that we're seeing there.

Might as shell the surrounding area and any nearby Mosques, Hospitals or Schools just incase. They're probably up to something. We won't be fooled!

Edited by AtariLegend

Hey they are being practical. Mosques is where their evil religion tells them to kill Jews, schools is where they teach them to hate Jews and hospitals so they won't treat the children who will grow up to kill Jews and possibly create more Jew killers.

• Like 1

all i'mma say is this:

very interesting to see how people are reacting to this conflict on social media....

Anyone else notice the people they respect intellectually, not to mention those with educational backgrounds in this region, almost all fall on one side of this conflict?

Anyone care to guess which side that is?

• Like 1

all i'mma say is this:

very interesting to see how people are reacting to this conflict on social media....

Anyone else notice the people they respect intellectually, not to mention those with educational backgrounds in this region, almost all fall on one side of this conflict?

Palestine?

Hey they are being practical. Mosques is where their evil religion tells them to kill Jews, schools is where they teach them to hate Jews and hospitals so they won't treat the children who will grow up to kill Jews and possibly create more Jew killers.

Reverse generalizations are just as inept as generalizations themselves.

• Like 1

Reverse generalizations are just as inept as generalizations themselves.

Thought you'd appreciate sarcasm. Jewish humor.

Reading comments from a section of a CNN piece that was posted on another site. http://www.ijreview.com/2014/07/162961-cnns-oddly-pleasant-interviews-hamas-makes-one-doubt-whether-know-terrorist-group/ These are just some of the comments.

• Nicole Jones · Crew at McDonald's
    David Swink David, do you have any remote grasp on what radiation does? A single one kiloton nuke would OBLITERATE a large portion of Gaza, and the fallout after that would affect millions of Israeli people. That's one kiloton. The nukes used in Hiroshima and Nagasaki were 15 and 20 kilotons, respectively. Those were made before the cold war.

Now think of Israel, with a few hundred modern day nukes.

A 15 kilo would once again do tons of damage to Gaza, sure, but would again affect millions of Israeli people, and piss off the entire planet, far more than a one kilo nuke would.

That would cause a world war. Or the US would stop supporting Israel (who now has murdered thousands instantly and ruined millions of their own people's lives), Europe would also completely stop any aid whatsoever for Israel.

Now Israel has about 15... See More
    Reply · · 1 · July 30 at 9:57pm
  • 30447_408749353438_1923396_n.jpg?oh=cf6e
    David Swink · Top Commenter · Northwest Guilford High School
    Nicole Jones I didnt say Israel would go first ...............did I? and besides They dont need Nukes to Obliterate GAZA , One good long weekend of commitment and Gaza would be a pile of rubble ... You obviously do not have a clue about the amazing amount of restraint Israel is showing or the amazing amount of firepower they could unleash if they wanted too ..... They dont want too They want peace ....They are basically using BBs in this action. ...Iran has missles capable of hitting Israel and with Nukes in a short order .. who else has Nukes in the region? I am not gonna tell you .. Who is taking over these countrys? Muslim brotherhood Isis and Alqueda In the 6 day war what countrys attacked Israel .....They all want to do it again...
Edited by AtariLegend

all i'mma say is this:

Palestine?

correct, 10,000 points.

• Like 1

all i'mma say is this:

Palestine?

correct, 10,000 points.

I always try to go the rational route.

Edited by Georgy Zhukov

yeah plus you're just straight up anti-Semitic, we get it, no need to rub it in our faces. you just don't like jews that much. Not condoning your feelings - just saying - we get it. Enough already.

:)

Supporters of Israel support this Israeli action. Critics of Israel do not necessarily support Hamas. Has anyone in this thread praised Hamas? Doubt it. Big difference.

Supporting the Palestinians and hating on Israel doesn't make you anti-semitic or pro-hamas, there are even some jews that are against it too.