I wish Axl would do GNR by Request

They can't do it or all songs from CD would be dropped. I guess Axl wants at least 2 songs to validate the whole mess that is CD, NuGNR and this decade-long tour.

I think a few CD songs could make the list. The biggest problem for Axl is that fans will drop all the boring and annoying solos. And Axl wouldn´t do a show without them.

I think most people would choose same old same old anyway - Jungle, PC, SCOM, NR, Don't Cry, Patience, YCBM etc etc.

But I would really like to hear songs like The Garden, Pretty Tied Up or Yesterdays more often

Just an idea . Every stones gig they do a twitter vote for just one suprise song to be played. They have had a standard setlist for ages now but every gig one song is voted in by fans

Which is rigged. It's been so obvious on so many occasions. They just like to give their fans the illusion of having a say.

Just an idea . Every stones gig they do a twitter vote for just one suprise song to be played. They have had a standard setlist for ages now but every gig one song is voted in by fans

Which is rigged. It's been so obvious on so many occasions. They just like to give their fans the illusion of having a say.

at least they do something !