Get new GnR heard on one of New England's biggest rock stations!

A radio station, one of the biggest rock stations in the Northeastern US, does this thing every weekday at 5pm. They play 4 songs from a certain artist. Listeners vote on the song that they want played, and in the end the top 4 songs get played. Tonights band is GnR, and without a doubt the top 4 songs will be SCOM, WTTJ, UCBM, and NR, that is, unless we work to switch it up a bit by voting for the one and only choice of CD, Better.

This helps GnR in a few ways. Thousands of listeners will get a reminder that this song (better) that was frequently played in 2008 still exists. It also puts it out there for new listeners and fans who didn't quite follow the GnR saga. People might like the song and go out and buy CD or AFD.

So, if you want to help me get Better played tonight on one of the biggest rock stations in New England, click bellow and vote for Better!

http://www.rock101fm.com/onair/call-me-furious-mr-furious-17921/5-o-clock-block-party-12600152/

I can't see where to vote?

Takes a few seconds to load.

Axl refuses to promote his own CD and DVD. Why should we? But good luck, regardless.

Don't do it for Axl, do it for Richard, Bumblefoot, Tommy, Robin, Brain, and all the many musicians who dedicated years of their life to CD.

I can't see where to vote?

Takes a few seconds to load.

Axl refuses to promote his own CD and DVD. Why should we? But good luck, regardless.

Don't do it for Axl, do it for Richard, Bumblefoot, Tommy, Robin, Brain, and all the many musicians who dedicated years of their life to CD.

fair enough. hope i didn't come across as an asshole in my first post.

without a doubt the top 4 songs will be SCOM, WTTJ, UCBM, and NR, that is, unless we work to switch it up a bit by voting for the one and only choice of CD, Better.

Replace UCBM with PC and you're bang on. NR might not make the cut just because of length.

If you guys are voting for other choices as well, you're making their count go higher, which makes Better have worse chances. So you should probably only vote Better

I've done that, only Better. Better still, I've now voted twice, just for the fun of it.

If you guys are voting for other choices as well, you're making their count go higher, which makes Better have worse chances. So you should probably only vote Better

Ah. I didn't get that at first. Went back to vote for just Better the second time.