Ask staff

UK SUBS

About the whole attitude section thing, I really don't get why some people want a section so badly where they can be cupcakes, assholes or both. :huh:

None of my business of course, but I just don't get it.

It's not about trolling or being an asshole, it's about freedom of speach. If that leads to trolling and assholeism, so be it.

• Like 1

About the whole attitude section thing, I really don't get why some people want a section so badly where they can be cupcakes, assholes or both. :huh:

It's not about trolling or being an asshole, it's about freedom of speach. If that leads to trolling and assholeism, so be it.

This is starting to smell like the classic 4chan debate. I'm definitely on the other side of it than you are. Honestly though, I can't think of a single sane opinion you're not already allowed to voice here as long as you do it politely. So I don't get it.

This is starting to smell like the classic 4chan debate. I'm definitely on the other side of it than you are. Honestly though, I can't think of a single sane opinion you're not already allowed to voice here as long as you do it politely. So I don't get it.

See, nobody would force you to post there or even check in on it if you didn't want to. Nobody ever said it was for everybody. I (for the most part) stayed out of the Slash section when it existed and its existence never once bothered me.

Edited by Damn_Smooth

We're a GNR forum. If we have to discuss everything politely and can't shoot off at the mouth every now and again, particularly is sections designated for such things, that's a little weird in my book.

• Like 1

The majority were bullied as children and now want to pay it forward by being the bully.

We're a GNR forum. If we have to discuss everything politely and can't shoot off at the mouth every now and again, particularly is sections designated for such things, that's a little weird in my book.

They should at least change the name since it's basically just a paid version of D&N. Calling it Attitude is false advertising at best.

They should at least change the name since it's basically just a paid version of D&N. Calling it Attitude is false advertising at best.

Every GNR section should be called Dead Horse at this point. :lol:

• Like 2

"Bully" might be the gayest word in the English language currently. :lol:

Bully and a homophobe, shocking... ;)

I pretty much like to beat up fags every day. You got me. It's because I was bullied as a little fag when I was younger. :lol:

What if I bullied little fags when I was younger too? Does that prove the existence of past lives? Axl was right the whole time?

I also made them read your 15,000 "fat bloated Axl" posts because I figured that much repetition was an even bigger kick to the nuts.

Congrats, we took on those little fags together.

Says the guy who insults Slash is his every post. Says the guy who insults Axl in his every post. Rich. :lol:

See man, when you wanna complain or be sarcastic about something, you gotta take a big breath and ask yourself: "am I in the position to say anything about it? No. Oh, right, then I must shut up."

It's funny how after years of that gay joke, you're still upset about it.

I also made them read your 15,000 "fat bloated Axl" posts because I figured that much repetition was an even bigger kick to the nuts.

Says the guy who insults Slash is his every post. Says the guy who insults Axl in his every post. Rich. :lol:

See man, when you wanna complain or be sarcastic about something, you gotta take a big breath and ask yourself: "am I in the position to say anything about it? No. Oh, right, then I must shut up."

And here I was expecting a high five on our job well done. You need to get over your madness right now bro or I'll have Axl sit his fat bloated ass right on you.

And here I was expecting a high five on our job well done. You need to get over your madness right now bro or I'll have Axl sit his fat bloated ass right on you.

I don't know what I was supposed to think. You replied, then posted another reply with 20 minutes of difference. It sounded too butthurt to me to go unnoticed, but hey, if you say it wasn't the case, I believe you.

It's not madness, I'm not the one getting his posts deleted lol.

I don't know what I was supposed to think. You replied, then posted another reply with 20 minutes of difference. It sounded too butthurt to me to go unnoticed, but hey, if you say it wasn't the case, I believe you.

It's not madness, I'm not the one getting his posts deleted lol.

At work and couldn't really reply in as much depth as I wanted the first time. Can you point out exactly which post fools you into believing that I give a shit about my posts being deleted? I'm sure I have more deleted posts than you have posts that aren't talking about fat bloated Axl. I'm completely used to it.

At work and couldn't really reply in as much depth as I wanted the first time. Can you point out exactly which post fools you into believing that I give a shit about my posts being deleted? I'm sure I have more deleted posts than you have posts that aren't talking about fat bloated Axl. I'm completely used to it.

I'm sorry, man. I didn't know you needed time to reply in depth. :lol:

And I never said that you give a shit about your post being deleted. I know you don't give a fuck about anything. Fuck everything and everyone, amarite?

I truly doubt you have more deleted posts than me not saying "fat bloated Axl." Come to think, I haven't used the term "bloated" in a while. Must be slipping.