Ask staff

UK SUBS

Nice to see so much concern about my absence.

In the process of changing my internet providers. As a result I haven't had an internet connection for the past week. Will likely be another week before I'm back online. Friggin internet.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Is Downzy admin now? How many have there been the last year? 5?

Yeah, I know, I wasn't my first choice either :P

The reality is that being an admin or a mod at a forum this size is a lot of work. It's inevitable that most who do the job will reach a burnout point. Combined with the fact that we're all getting older and some of us have to focus on real life issues, it's inevitable that there will be changes over the course of many years. I'm sure there will be a point in time when Russ and I will turn over the role and responsibilities to others. No one can do this job well forever. Most of the people who stepped down from their administrative/mod positions have been around for 10+ years.

Anyway, I hope those concerned about the change will stick around and see how it shouldn't affect their experience with the forum.

To the new Admins of MyGNR Forum:

Please give us our Slash and VR sections back so the Slash threads aren't trolled by people who want to talk about Axl, Chinese Democracy and Buckethead.

All in favor please sign.

Signed:

WFA

• Like 2

Please give us our Slash and VR sections back so the Slash threads aren't trolled by people who want to talk about Axl, Chinese Democracy and Buckethead.

Signed:

WFA

This very subject is being discussed behind the scenes currently.

Soon is the word. Only so many Tuesdays left. So on and so forth, etc etc.

• Like 1

Signed:

WFA

This very subject is being discussed behind the scenes currently.

Soon is the word. Only so many Tuesdays left. So on and so forth, etc etc.

You missed a perfect opportunity to look seriously into what you're doing in that regard.

• Like 1

Did we sell all the t-shirts?

They're still selling. We're starting to run low on XL's in both prints (I think we have like 4 left of each), still have a decent stock in S-L for both prints.

Are there going to be new mods?

I volunteer my services, as long as 90% of donations are directed to my bank account

Too drunk. You'd probably go to delete a post and accidentally shut the forum down ;)

• Like 1

Just so I don't waste time and duplicate a topic...........Is there really not a topic on the CIA torture report yet? Just want to check and see if google ads may have a problem with it or if there is already one worded unusually before stepping over that line.

• Like 2

Just so I don't waste time and duplicate a topic...........Is there really not a topic on the CIA torture report yet? Just want to check and see if google ads may have a problem with it or if there is already one worded unusually before stepping over that line.

No, feel free to start a topic. It's a worthwhile discussion. Only thing that we ask is not to post pictures that depict torture or nudity.

I nominate, the poster formerly known as, Prostitute Coma

There are 3 people that I'll leave the forum (until they leave or get demoted) for if given any position of authority. That's one of them.
Who are the other 2?
Groghan and RustyCage.

You wouldn't even have a chance to leave man. Banning you would be my first action. Sorry.

• Like 1

I nominate, the poster formerly known as, Prostitute Coma

There are 3 people that I'll leave the forum (until they leave or get demoted) for if given any position of authority. That's one of them.
Who are the other 2?
Groghan and RustyCage.

You wouldn't even have a chance to leave man. Banning you would be my first action. Sorry.

The exact reason you'd make a pathetic mod. Differing opinions just sting your anus a bit too much.

• Like 1