Ask staff

UK SUBS

I nominate, the poster formerly known as, Prostitute Coma

There are 3 people that I'll leave the forum (until they leave or get demoted) for if given any position of authority. That's one of them.
Who are the other 2?
Groghan and RustyCage.

You wouldn't even have a chance to leave man. Banning you would be my first action. Sorry.

The exact reason you'd make a pathetic mod. Differing opinions just sting your anus a bit too much.

It was a joke. But fuck you anyway.

Edited by maynard

There are 3 people that I'll leave the forum (until they leave or get demoted) for if given any position of authority. That's one of them.
Who are the other 2?
Groghan and RustyCage.

You wouldn't even have a chance to leave man. Banning you would be my first action. Sorry.

The exact reason you'd make a pathetic mod. Differing opinions just sting your anus a bit too much.

It was a joke.But fuck you anyway.

Nothing personal, but it's the truth. You wouldn't be able to ban me right away because I no longer have the warning points for it, but you'd get me there eventually. Nothing to do with you as a poster because I actually like you most of the time, but a good mod should be able to put his personal feelings aside. I just don't see you being able to do that. Sorry.

Who are the other 2?
Groghan and RustyCage.

It was a joke.But fuck you anyway.

Nothing personal, but it's the truth. You wouldn't be able to ban me right away because I no longer have the warning points for it, but you'd get me there eventually. Nothing to do with you as a poster because I actually like you most of the time, but a good mod should be able to put his personal feelings aside. I just don't see you being able to do that. Sorry.

I don't know, I don't really disagree with you except about Slash/Myles sucking... Can't tell about other sections because I rarely read those. I would never be a mod anyway, but I can see the difference between people like you and people like volcano, ngog, warchild or broskirose, for example.

• Like 1

Becoming a mod means putting personal histories and preferences a side. DS and I have had some heated exchanges over the years but I'd like to think I've been fair in our conversations since I've become a mod.

We would never promote someone to mod who would abuse the position by acting on petty grievances. And if a mod started acting that way they wouldn't keep their position for long, that's for sure.

• Like 3

Just so I don't waste time and duplicate a topic...........Is there really not a topic on the CIA torture report yet? Just want to check and see if google ads may have a problem with it or if there is already one worded unusually before stepping over that line.

I almost started one, but I have a bit of political discussion fatigue in the forum.

Just so I don't waste time and duplicate a topic...........Is there really not a topic on the CIA torture report yet? Just want to check and see if google ads may have a problem with it or if there is already one worded unusually before stepping over that line.

I almost started one, but I have a bit of political discussion fatigue in the forum.

Yeah, I thought about starting one too but considering my rep around here, I figured it was better left to someone else to start. Glad Rusty took the initiative as it's a fascinating topic.

Did we sell all the t-shirts?

They're still selling. We're starting to run low on XL's in both prints (I think we have like 4 left of each), still have a decent stock in S-L for both prints.

Are there going to be new mods?

I volunteer my services, as long as 90% of donations are directed to my bank account

Too drunk. You'd probably go to delete a post and accidentally shut the forum down ;)

Can't have a mod who LIES about what they hear on the radio.

• Like 1

I did not lie! I admitted I could have fucked up, but I still thought I heard a new AC/DC song. That isn't a lie, its just me being a god damn idiot :lol:

Anyways, I still nominate myself for the mod squad. Come on, I graduated from Michigan State, such a reputable institution... right? No? Fuck...

• Like 1

Why is Miser being allowed back on the forum AGAIN? Hasn't this turned into a perfect shitstorm often enough? Isn't it clear that not having him here is the best for him and everybody else who posts here? I was enjoying not having him around and I'm already fed up with his constant shit threads about whatever comes to his mind.

• Like 2

Why is Miser being allowed back on the forum AGAIN? Hasn't this turned into a perfect shitstorm often enough? Isn't it clear that not having him here is the best for him and everybody else who posts here? I was enjoying not having him around and I'm already fed up with his constant shit threads about whatever comes to his mind.

We can't conclusively prove that it is Miser. Until otherwise or they break the rules we can't ban someone based on suspicion.

I did not lie! I admitted I could have fucked up, but I still thought I heard a new AC/DC song. That isn't a lie, its just me being a god damn idiot :lol:

Anyways, I still nominate myself for the mod squad. Come on, I graduated from Michigan State, such a reputable institution... right? No? Fuck...

Ahh, you shouldn't have told us that! We were about to send you a PM about the mod position but having learned this changes everything. I've been to way too many tailgating parties at MSU football and basketball games to know that this instantly disqualifies you from ever being a mod :P

J/K.... A new mod has already been selected. We'll be announcing who it is this weekend.

If they merged it with AG and D&N well done. I remember suggesting that when Subs took over the forum and they were asking how to structure the forum. All GNR picture threads in the GNR section and member photos + Bust a Gut in AG would make the threads visible for more people and you'd get rid of another section which just makes the index page uglier. The less sections the better.

Please note that MYGNRFORUM will be undergoing some construction over the next week or so. You may notice a section go missing (and maybe even a new section appearing) over this period.

It's been awhile since this site received a tuneup so we need some time to sort some things out. You're patience and cooperation is greatly appreciated!

Please PM me if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks!

Downzy

You're patience

No I'm not

Thanks! Fixed.

Guys, we're moving things around and doing a little renovation. Certain sections need to be restricted for the time being.

We've got some exciting developments happening that we'll be announcing in the days ahead.

• Like 2

If that's not good enough... :lol:

It really is kind of funny. What's it gonna take, DNA, fingerprints and a birth certificate to figure out who a banned member is?

Miser has been well behaved though, hopefully he's sorted himself out. But I think everyone expects the shit to hit the fan eventually. Hopefully I don't miss it this time. :D

• Like 1