Ask staff

UK SUBS

When WFA is inevitably banned, can there be a clause to allow him back for one day in 2029 when Kanye West's induction into the hall of fame, narrowly beating out Motley Crüe, is announced?

If by 2029, Mötley still isn't inducted by that tool kanye is, I'll quit the internet and protest outside the RNRHOF full time. Picket signs and everything. Occupy Cleveland. Hashtag.

You don't have to worry about it though, Mötley Crüe will get what they deserve in 2016 :) Induction year will come at last

Aren't you the same person who said Paul McCartney's album with Kanye will be the first good thing he's done since Band on the Run?

Classic WFA flip-flopping.

When WFA is inevitably banned, can there be a clause to allow him back for one day in 2029 when Kanye West's induction into the hall of fame, narrowly beating out Motley Crüe, is announced?

If by 2029, Mötley still isn't inducted by that tool kanye is, I'll quit the internet and protest outside the RNRHOF full time. Picket signs and everything. Occupy Cleveland. Hashtag.

You don't have to worry about it though, Mötley Crüe will get what they deserve in 2016 :) Induction year will come at last

Aren't you the same person who said Paul McCartney's album with Kanye will be the first good thing he's done since Band on the Run?

Classic WFA flip-flopping.

Did I say Kanye doesn't have talent? I said he's a tool, and he shouldn't be in the hof before Crüe (actually he shouldn't be in at all but that's for a different thread). You know its possible to acknowledge talent yet think the person is an idiot right?
  • Like 2

Can an admin please keep the highvoltage's habit and remove signatures and avatars for banned members?

I'll keep an eye open for them, but feel free to contribute by pointing me in the right direction. Thanks!

What's the thinking behind having 6 pinned topics on the front page of the board?

It's better than having 7... :D

What's the thinking behind having 6 pinned topics on the front page of the board?

People will yell at us if we merge the two Slash related threads.

Top Song thread will probably be gone soon since it's over.

Shirt thread could probably be unpinned too since we're getting very close to having the shirts available for purchase.

Are mygnrforum calendars in the works?

You mean like those nude charity ones? Yes. Popular mods and forum members will be posing with strategically placed GNR memorabilia.

Watch this space....

Not aware of the nude charity ones. No interest in seeing Russ and P5 semi-nude lol Just asked because a GNR calendar is coming out.

just read the latest sixes posts and there's no sign of salami king jokes... i did see him quoting some loser making fun of malcolm young's disease though.

i'm not a big fan of the salami joke, but it's still funnier than a vlog of a drunk loser some people love around here... weird sense of humor.

• Like 4

Can this fucking Sixes hooray for tolerance! be banned now? Literally ALL he does is post that salami shit and follow me around projecting his unfunnyness on me.

you as just as big shitposter as him

I don't really care if he's banned or not, but those Salami jokes are just not even remotely funny.

spamming is still funnier than your friend TM

• Like 1

just read the latest sixes posts and there's no sign of salami king jokes... i did see him quoting some loser making fun of malcolm young's disease though.

i'm not a big fan of the salami joke, but it's still funnier than a vlog of a drunk loser some people love around here... weird sense of humor.

Oh fuck off. One of the most active threads in anything goes has a title mocking Rob Ford's cancer and no one cares about that.

Then again, Rob Ford isn't a Nobody puts baby in a corner musician, so I'm not surprised.

• Like 1

Oh fuck off. One of the most active threads in anything goes has a title mocking Rob Ford's cancer and no one cares about that.

Then again, Rob Ford isn't a shitrock musician, so I'm not surprised.

Just noticed the post you quoted has a shot at Broski. Come on now, everyone knows we don't allow bashing/insulting banned members who can't defend themselves.