Is Axl sincere about releasing more music?

Do you believe Axl genuinely intends to release more music?  

117 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Maybe the material on CD II is more orchestral quite a few have Beltrami credits. Electronica stuff might not be that live friendly. Maybe the next one is Axl's The Fragile.

But from he said its similar to CD but heavier and he's said it's done. So whenever the label is ready.

Maybe the material on CD II is more orchestral quite a few have Beltrami credits. Electronica stuff might not be that live friendly. Maybe the next one is Axl's The Fragile.

But from he said its similar to CD but heavier and he's said it's done. So whenever the label is ready.

Chinese proved the orchestral thing can live side by side with the hard rock/ballad thing and it works. (This I Love, Prostitute, Street Of Dreams)

I think it will be Chinese but more hard hitting. Probably a lot of epics, but with more rock. Maybe more parts like Bucket's Better bridge riff for example. And of course 70's glam with November Rain but that was supposed to be on Chinese 1, so doesn't really reflect the style of CD ll?

Berlin sounds like a heavy subject. Seven can go in many directions just based on the title, Bach said the General was heavy.

So whenever the label is ready.

Please, stop. "The label" has nothing to do with any of this.

You don't know that. You don't know shit about shit, so please stop trying to pass your lame guess as fact.

• Like 1

The label rejected a follow up in 2010

this is a fact

but you're not interested about facts

btw pls make a new avatar, the tranny looks disgusting on AFD cover

Edited by Crash Diet

this is a fact

They did? What's the story behind that? Was it cd 2 Axl was referring to in June?

this is a fact

They did? What's the story behind that? Was it cd 2 Axl was referring to in June?

probably

plus the remix album

this is a fact

Was probably the remixed version. The label probably thought the 1st was shit but with the best buy deal, fuck it we'll recoup our money. The second they probably didn't see as having any market except for mygnr and htgth and the pressing costs would be to high.

Chinese proved the orchestral thing can live side by side with the hard rock/ballad thing and it works. (This I Love, Prostitute, Street Of Dreams)

I think it will be Chinese but more hard hitting. Probably a lot of epics, but with more rock. Maybe more parts like Bucket's Better bridge riff for example. And of course 70's glam with November Rain but that was supposed to be on Chinese 1, so doesn't really reflect the style of CD ll?

Berlin sounds like a heavy subject. Seven can go in many directions just based on the title, Bach said the General was heavy.

CD II probably isn't much different from CD. It might be broader lyrically and Silkworms.

Berlin is Oklahoma? Which is Axl in court as McVeigh blows shit up, while Erin and lawyers try to destroy him. Winning is like the Berlin Wall coming down or ref to Lou Reed/Fortus link.

CD II probably isn't much different from CD. It might be broader lyrically and Silkworms.

Berlin is Oklahoma? Which is Axl in court as McVeigh blows shit up, while Erin and lawyers try to destroy him. Winning is like the Berlin Wall coming down or ref to Lou Reed/Fortus link.

It all sounds (on paper) very very nice and good. I'm happy with the plan. I'm waiting in the rollercoaster line.

I don't think the label is out to get Axl. They are only interested in money. Album cycles have slowed a bit. They want to capitalise on the potential 3 mil sales. Who knows maybe they want another best buy deal. Axl has made it clear he's ready to do it. So to me it's up to the label to make it happen.

I don't think the label is out to get Axl. They are only interested in money. Album cycles have slowed a bit. They want to capitalise on the potential 3 mil sales. Who knows maybe they want another best buy deal. Axl has made it clear he's ready to do it. So to me it's up to the label to make it happen.

So...2020? that's a long ass line.

I'm so happy I've found a place to discuss current GnR and to know that there are die hards like me who are pulling for this band. My wife is a good sport, but I know she gets tired of hearing me talk about them all the time.

One of us, one of us, one of us

• Like 1

I don't believe Axl wanted to release CD, so I don't believe he has any intentions of ever releasing music again. How many interviews have we seen from the musicians talking about recording new music but their just waiting on Axl?

An interesting angle to explore is whether Axl would ever have, or when exactly, he would've unleashed ChiDem if there were no leaks... he almost acts as though the album is brand new every tour, he has played every fucking song and opened with it and done every kinda performance from mediocre to sublime, of every track on the record, he has several successful tours of these 14 songs and an outstanding definitive and then repeated world tour under his belt, what more could he want, we know he's been hiding for four years but he cannot possibly come out for another CD tour, the hits cannot satisfy his desire to bury Appetite... he has given up on that motive, so surely the hits cannot satiate the absence of post-democracy ventures, he has every goddamn achievement he could ever conceive of touring that record, great as I believe it is, it is not The Wall ya know.