Of all the songs that were never played or rarely played, which 1 would you like to see live?

Sorry to me brings something else to the show and they could stop playing Don't Cry.

it brings a much needed bathroom break

The instrumental version of Don't Cry Ron Thal was busting out in his solo in 06 was the best, should have just stuck with that.

• Like 1

Sorry to me brings something else to the show and they could stop playing Don't Cry.

It's just a dark trippy Axl Rose song. I'm not sure if early in the set is good for it. For me it's Easy and Brownstone is a bathroom break. I filled a 3 litre cider bottle during those songs.

It's just a dark trippy Axl Rose song. I'm not sure if early in the set is good for it. For me it's Easy and Brownstone is a bathroom break. I filled a 3 litre cider bottle during those songs.

Sweet Child is my bathroom break.

GNR has such a small catalogue that we really should have been able to see every song multiple times. I mean, if they're going to play So Fine and Scraped then everything should be on the table unless Axl is physically incapable of singing the song. Yet another way Axl has shit on his biggest supporters.

I'd like to see Locomotive and The Garden.

small catalouge? Don't they have like 90-something songs?

GNR has such a small catalogue that we really should have been able to see every song multiple times. I mean, if they're going to play So Fine and Scraped then everything should be on the table unless Axl is physically incapable of singing the song. Yet another way Axl has shit on his biggest supporters.

12 on AFD

8 on Lies

30 on UYI

13 on TSI

1 on GH

14 on CD

78 in total

Quite. People like Springsteen and Prince play more songs across two nights than there are in the Guns catalogue.

12 on AFD

8 on Lies

30 on UYI

13 on TSI

1 on GH

14 on CD

78 in total

You're forgetting all of those rarities like Sympathy, Jumpin Jack Flash, Indiana Ain't My Kinda Town, Ain't Goin' Down, Oh My God, Silkworms, Crash Diet, Cornshucker, e.t.c.

Haha. Any of the tired old shit can be my bathroom break. I once called a set wrong thinking it was something like YCBM then Sweet Child but when I was in the loo and I heard Better starting I pissed faster than i've ever pissed and sprinted back.

Having been to almost every UK show since 2002 plus many Euro shows and several US shows, I couldn't care less if I never hear any of the old stuff again, especially played in the same order.

I mean, when Duff got them to open with YCBM that time, that was a fucking highlight. How fucked up is that?! IF I went to a show and they opened with Easy or YCBM i'd be marking out. That's a sorry state.

Frankly, i'd pay £500 to see Axl and the Chinese band in a club playing 80% new-era shit.

I don't know why people keep saying Axl couldn't pull off Coma, Locomotive etc. Go watch Nice Boys and Rosie from London 2010: he could have had a damn good go. His vocals at literally ANY 2010 show were better than the gravelly, strained, shot to absolute shit voice he had on the official Tokyo DVDs.

Why the fuck he didn't drop Prostitute and Twat a good few times in 2010 when he could have owned them i'll never know.

With the obvious newGNR fanboy in me out of the way admitting 95% I want a new track played way before another old (but welcome if progress is still stunted) classic is dusted off...

I'd like to hear

no Loco/Coma cause Axl struggles with YCBM even if he is in fine form.

Breakdown

14 Years/ Dust N' Bones with Stinson or BBF

Yesterdays regularly

Don't Damn Me

Jive motherfucker

Crash Diet (why not if there's zilch new lol)

When Ron is playing the a don't Cry solo Axl is taking a long piss thinking oh no pussy time.

But Mags, you know that they don't stick to a set list!

Of the songs they have never played I would like to hear Don't Damn Me

Songs that the new band have never played, Pretty Tied Up and Locomotive