Ben Affleck on Real Time: Islamaphobia

Dan H.

Lost? Thats a novel way of viewing a discussion. Address the very very specific point i made regarding the carpet bombing campaign in Afghanistan and the ramifications of such a campaign, pretty simple really.

Do you have any links from a reliable source about these "campaigns"? I really don't know what you are specifically referring to so I would have to read about it.

Right well im not in the business of giving you a rundown of the fucking history of the middle east conflicts in the past 15 years, fuck me i dont even watch the news much and im aware at least of the fact this shit went on, go read a fucking Wiki page on the Afghan war and then come back when you're qualified for the discussion, google it...or do you save that privelige for ISIS?

Right well im not in the business of giving you a rundown of the fucking history of the middle east conflicts in the past 15 years, fuck me i dont even watch the news much and im aware at least of the fact this shit went on, go read a fucking Wiki page on the Afghan war and then come back when you're qualified for the discussion, google it...or do you save that privelige for ISIS?

Lol

So that means you can't back up any of your statements or accusations with actual facts. That's rich.

Lol

So that means you can't back up any of your statements or accusations with actual facts. That's rich.

I ask you four direct questions which you pointedly ignore and then you expect me to go scouring through google for you? Fuckin' do it yourself you lazy cunt, if you're seriously gonna deny knowledge of carpet bombing campaigns in Afghanistan, when CNN was pumping that shit 24/7 during the conflict then i dunno what to say to you, what the fuck are you doing in this discussion, its like me discussing heavyweight boxing in the 70s and midway going 'so who was this Cassius Clay fella?' :lol:

Go on, google it, what are your fuckin' fingers broken?

"Collateral damage" = innocent civilians. Intentionally killing civilians, I disagree with. There's probably a lot of people suspected to be aiding terrorists that were tortured as well as their families, and a lot of mind games being played. But executing someone in the middle of town to make a point? We're never going to know that, or someone's daughter being gang raped to try to break the father down. Historically, this has happened over thousands of years in different wars/conquests, but in 2014, we're more into getting inside their heads to get info. The typical soldier isn't a sadistic psychopath who gets off torturing people any more than the one kid we all went to school with that liked torturing pets. There's one in every crowd, but it's not the norm.

Lol

I ask you four direct questions which you pointedly ignore and then you expect me to go scouring through google for you? Fuckin' do it yourself you lazy cunt, if you're seriously gonna deny knowledge of carpet bombing campaigns in Afghanistan, when CNN was pumping that shit 24/7 during the conflict then i dunno what to say to you, what the fuck are you doing in this discussion, its like me discussing heavyweight boxing in the 70s and midway going 'so who was this Cassius Clay fella?' :lol:

I never once saw CNN covering the US carpet bombing Afghanistan. You become more and more beligerent the further you trap yourself in a corner.

Lol

I never once saw CNN covering the US carpet bombing Afghanistan. You become more and more beligerent the further you trap yourself in a corner.

:lol:

Oh, so this little back and forth with you has been my argument crumbling and then me becoming belligerent? :lol: Yeah cuz your cutting incisive comments are really hitting the mark skip, at least Soulie was actually engaging in a discussion and bringing up actually points and complicated propositions, you're just talking out of your arse :lol:

I am exactly as polite and as rude as the person speaking to me, if you wanna engage me in a discussion then i'll engage back but if you're gonna ignore questions from me over and over again, then display an abject lack of knowledge of the topic at hand, responding to serious overtures for discussion with lol this and lol that, it's like talking to a fuckin' 4 year old, then yes, you will get spoken back to with the exact same stupidity, I'm not in the business of placating piss-takers and morons. I talked to Soulie just fine over pages and page but unfortunately, in your case, a cunt will get spoken to like one.

No one else on here has been confused about what campaigns i meant, they've been mentioned several times in this thread, if you dont know about a subject try reading up on it a little before wading in with your nob out and a ruler in hand.

Edited by Lennie Godber

if you wanna engage me in a discussion then i'll engage back but if you're gonna ignore questions from me over and over again, then display an abject lack of knowledge of the topic at hand, responding to serious overtures for discussion with lol this and lol that, it's like talking to a fuckin' 4 year old, then yes, you will get spoken back to with the exact same stupidity, I'm not in the business of placating piss-takers and morons.

Isn't this quote from the same poster that entered in so many topics looking to derail them with his buddy, cracking stupid jokes with 10,000 smileys and being as "cunty" as humanly possible?

Irony can be an awesome thing.

if you wanna engage me in a discussion then i'll engage back but if you're gonna ignore questions from me over and over again, then display an abject lack of knowledge of the topic at hand, responding to serious overtures for discussion with lol this and lol that, it's like talking to a fuckin' 4 year old, then yes, you will get spoken back to with the exact same stupidity, I'm not in the business of placating piss-takers and morons.

Isn't this quote from the same poster that entered in so many topics looking to derail them with his buddy, cracking stupid jokes with 10,000 smileys and being as "cunty" as humanly possible?

Irony can be an awesome thing.

Isnt this a post from a poster who left claiming he'd never return? Isnt this also a post from someone whoose previous post in this thread was to do with entering a topic when they've nothing to add?

A cunt can be an awesome thing.

• Like 1

Isnt this a post from a poster who left claiming he'd never return? Isnt this also a post from someone whoose previous post in this thread was to do with entering a topic when they've nothing to add?

A cunt can be an awesome thing.

I never said I wouldn't return. I posted on another board that there was nothing going on with GNR so I said bye. Comprehend that however you want but I never said I wouldn't return. You know what I haven't done? Never asked to have my account deleted. Why? Because I never said I was gone for good. Either way, who the hell cares? This is a messageboard.

Didn't really see much ownage. Both sides have a point but it looked like Ben was acting way too dramatic which sadly enough is the only good acting he's ever done.

I said all I cared to say days ago. I just find it hilarious that the guy that is known for derailing everything with annoying childish behavior tried to pin that label on someone else. Don't be so quick to use that bullet, Barney.

Edited by Rustycage

Lol

:lol:

Oh, so this little back and forth with you has been my argument crumbling and then me becoming belligerent? :lol: Yeah cuz your cutting incisive comments are really hitting the mark skip, at least Soulie was actually engaging in a discussion and bringing up actually points and complicated propositions, you're just talking out of your arse :lol:

I am exactly as polite and as rude as the person speaking to me, if you wanna engage me in a discussion then i'll engage back but if you're gonna ignore questions from me over and over again, then display an abject lack of knowledge of the topic at hand, responding to serious overtures for discussion with lol this and lol that, it's like talking to a fuckin' 4 year old, then yes, you will get spoken back to with the exact same stupidity, I'm not in the business of placating piss-takers and morons. I talked to Soulie just fine over pages and page but unfortunately, in your case, a cunt will get spoken to like one.

No one else on here has been confused about what campaigns i meant, they've been mentioned several times in this thread, if you dont know about a subject try reading up on it a little before wading in with your nob out and a ruler in hand.

I've been lol ing because I can't answer your question without you giving me a specific case. I've asked you several times to show me proof of your absolute bullshit accusations and you can't. You're head is so far up ISIS' ass and the Jihadist way of thinking that you can't backup any of your statements with actual facts.

Maybe. I don't know. I don't like to think about this stuff in a nuanced way. I guess all extremists are at least potential terrorists, so we just can't take the chance. We need to treat them as if they're already terrorists. As for people like Len who defend those people, not sure, maybe reeducation camps?

Edited by magisme

And the moral of this story is, we're right. And thats it, we're right. No, forget what you might think, we're just right. Thats 100% infallibly right and any criticism of us will be filed under 'terrorist' or 'terrorist sympathiser' or 'terrorist apologist', right, OK, as long as I get the program. So in future political threads basically if you ain't onside then stay out because there's no actual discussion going on here other than how do we, the infallibly right, deal with the opposition, mercifully or mercilessly.

In view of which, I'd like to take this time to beg for clemency, i apologise, you're right, God bless America, I need to learn to get my head around this 'some are more equal than others' concept before my big mouth gets me in trouble one day :lol: I'll be sure and keep out of these threads in future, clearly this is all a lot bigger than me.

Edited by Lennie Godber