Check out This I Love with 99 Axl voice

If I really wanted to listen to the song I would google something like the band name, the name of the song and probably the web site where people have been hinting that it's being streamed on, the word "leak" would probably also be a good word to throw in the search.

I really wanted to hear the song yesterday and it worked. there were other songs as well. Do something yourselves you lazy sods. Suck my PM.

• Like 3

It's a killer clip! Axl's '10 vocals were as raw and good as they get, almost reminiscent of a pre-Gn'R era vocals (Hollywood Roses).

It really makes me wonder why the hell didn't Axl arrange for a single proper recorded live show that year, as we had in '11, '12 and '13....such a wasted chance man...

dando - dj's til solo is live - robin's til solo is a solo robin actually created and recorded in the guns n roses recording studios before anybody on the gnr forums and gnr world even knew who dj was

Edited by pockets

dando - dj's til solo is live - robin's til solo is a solo robin actually created and recorded in the guns n roses recording studios before anybody on the gnr forums and gnr world even knew who dj was

I knew who sixx am were a couple of years before dj joined guns!

dando - in 2006 I didn't know who dj was - but in 2006 I knew who robin was - robin was the lead guitarist of guns n roses - robin kicked ass in 2006 as gnr's lead ax man

I agree that robin was a good fit for Guns in 06 but obviously he got fed up of just touring and waiting for the CD tracks gnr played to be properly finished off, that's why he went back to NIN

He's a better fit in NIN and it ain't 06 anymore so just let people n bands move on, Guns put on a better show now than they did in 06 and it's at least an hour longer per show, shame Axl don't sound the same eh but it is 8 years on

is 8 years on - but that's how good robin was gnr in the studio with til and live on stage with better, twat, irs, Chinese democracy, Madagascar to make you remember is 8 years on

and 8 years later robin still has yet to tell his public story about Chinese in detail and about the recording process and what it was like writing, producing, and recording all time gnr greatest hits like better, street of dreams, twat, til, and all the unreleased robin gnr classics we've yet to hear

dando - in 2006 I didn't know who dj was - but in 2006 I knew who robin was - robin was the lead guitarist of guns n roses - robin kicked ass in 2006 as gnr's lead ax man

I agree that robin was a good fit for Guns in 06 but obviously he got fed up of just touring and waiting for the CD tracks gnr played to be properly finished off, that's why he went back to NIN

He's a better fit in NIN and it ain't 06 anymore so just let people n bands move on, Guns put on a better show now than they did in 06 and it's at least an hour longer per show, shame Axl don't sound the same eh but it is 8 years on

pockets is a well known cupcake (aka finck6) don't bother to feed him

Is this a new clip or the same clip that has been around since last year?

same old same old