American Culture

Snake-Pit

You might have seen some genuine brothers, Pit, in those American Football Teams. You should have got yourself a ticket.

I've seen some 'genuine bruthas', they were standing in Battery Park with suitcases trying to sell me a fake Rolex. :lol:

I'm watching an NFL game on TV and it's being played in London. Stop stealing my culture.

And they're going to sing God Save the Queen? Fuck off. Star Spangled is bad enough.

Get fucked Mags! Think of poor cunts like me who want to watch it at a reasonable time! :lol:

Feels like a foreign country coming here and planting their huge flag and their big NFL banners incorporating us into their league.

Honestly, I thought I'd like it, but it feels like I'm being taken over.

Still love my Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul Standard and the Seymour Duncan pickups I had put into it though. :lol:

Edited by Snake-Pit

I think it'll be better if we just became American.

Leave the EU, go to Congress and apply for statehood and get things here changed to American standard and have DC run us under federal law and London under state law.

I mean, since I'm going to have a team in the NFL anyways that is... :lol: - Why not just go whole hog and be done with it?

Edited by Snake-Pit

I couldn't watch it, pooftas dressed as tanks. Who the hell are the people who buy tickets as I have never meant a single person in Britain who likes American football?

I know right, and i live in the south east where they bring these cunts and i ain't never met one single person ever in my entire life that like thats bollocks.

I couldn't watch it, pooftas dressed as tanks. Who the hell are the people who buy tickets as I have never meant a single person in Britain who likes American football?

I know right, and i live in the south east where they bring these cunts and i ain't never met one single person ever in my entire life that like thats bollocks.

When I was a child in the 90s I saw people playing American football in Crystal Palace Park... Helmets/kit, everything...So we do play it here, wasn't the NFL though.

I guess if London did have an NFL team, I would pay more interest in the league and root for them and maybe even see an Eagles/Them game.

(Philadelphia Eagles, not to be confused with The Eagles/Crystal Palace football/soccer team who play at Selhurst Park down the hill).

Edited by Snake-Pit

I'm watching an NFL game on TV and it's being played in London. Stop stealing my culture.

And they're going to sing God Save the Queen? Fuck off. Star Spangled is bad enough.

Good game though. I'm a Detroit Lions fan, them boys did it again. Big D in the heart of Queen's country!!! Some of you boys seem really bothered by us being there. If it makes you feel better, we'd prefer it to stay over here as well. Will the NFL ever catch on in Europe? I doubt it.... Edited by Mike420

I'm not bothered about the NFL, I'm adjusting... If it can work for the players and the league and, the city :lol:, then yeah, go for it.

It's just, London has turned into America right now from Piccadilly Circus and I guess today, Leicester Square too.

I've had a reversal this week.

Went to New York City once, reminded me of home, saw stuff, a lot of stuff I'm used too, but it was in America, that was the funny thing about it, it's like I went home but I was in America at the same time. Weird. This week felt like, I'm at home, red route master bus heading to Victoria passing the Eros Statue and Piccadilly Circus and a fat off American Flag (Double sided with the Union Jack, but not my side). / :lol: Fat off American Flags on a banner with NFL now on Regent Street and a huge NFL logo.

And there's like a famous Coca-Coca add and everything there anyway...

- All I seem to see now is an American brand or an American owned product with a British Brand on it, on the high street and in the supermarkets.

It just got to me.

It's not 100% American, but it is a lot.

Edited by Snake-Pit

Yet I had 2 minutes on before and Wembley was packed with people. Where do these strange, Englishman who like American sports, come from?

The fuckin' artists, the minds, the poets, great writers to come out of America...and all you can think of in a cultural discussion about America is Coca Cola, Starbucks and a pair of German trainers :lol:

There ain't no fuckin' culture in this world no more.

Fuckin' fuck man! Fuck!

The fuckin' artists, the minds, the poets, great writers to come out of America...and all you can think of in a cultural discussion about America is Coca Cola, Starbucks and a pair of German trainers :lol:

Fuckin' fuck man! Fuck!

Oh come on Mum, there was only two that time! :lol:

Fuckin' fuck man! Fuck!

Oh come on Mum, there was only two that time! :lol:

Ha! :)

We got some nice bombs.

So I buy Coca-Cola, which for me is made in Europe under license, probably even made in the UK? so all that money from every sale of can of coke that goes back to Coca-Cola in America gets taxed which pays the military for these bombs in the defense budget.

That license is why 1 can of coke in London ranges to $1.00 to a $1.10 and I don't know why it's measured out @ 330ml.

kkc34hm.jpg

I think we/the UK does make Europe's Coca-Cola...? I don't know.

I see the same coke here but with a Polish or Spanish label from time to time, Fanta too!

Edited by Snake-Pit