Did Axl Ever Have Any Dreadlocks?

The second picture is still my favorite! If he returned to the VMA's like that with his 2006 voice then NuGNR would have had a chance and Axl wouldn't have been crucified like he was for that performance.

But back on topic, I just consider his hair braided on parts. Dreadlocks to me are Jamaican style. Or what's his name from Counting Crows.

braids are braids and dreadlocks are dreadlocks, there is consider about it, braids are just like plaits, like girls have and getting dreads is done by a process which makes it so your hair grows inter-twined in great big hunks of hairy looking rope. You can get them either by design, using beeswax, back-combing and holding the resultant hunks of hair together, or you can just leave your shit to just grow and grow and grow like them old Indian guru's used to and just don't wash it until it grows into dreads, thats how the original folks that got it got em, it actually comes from aincent Indian guru's. Same with ganja too, even the phrase itself as well as the smoking of it. It's meant to be symbolic of your disregard for worldliness or something.

There ya go, didn't learn ya that in school eh? :D

Edited by Lennie Godber
  • Like 1

braids are braids and dreadlocks are dreadlocks, there is consider about it, braids are just like plaits, like girls have and getting dreads is done by a process which makes it so your hair grows inter-twined in great big hunks of hairy looking rope. You can get them either by design, using beeswax, back-combing and holding the resultant hunks of hair together, or you can just leave your shit to just grow and grow and grow like them old Indian guru's used to and just don't wash it until it grows into dreads, thats how the original folks that got it got em, it actually comes from aincent Indian guru's. Same with ganja too, even the phrase itself as well as the smoking of it. It's meant to be symbolic of your disregard for worldliness or something.

There ya go, didn't learn ya that in school eh? :D

Yes lol, thank you Len man.

I've always been on the fence with this one from a few eras ago. Some pictures, especially this first one look as though he may have had one or a few, yet from other angles, maybe not. I can't tell. Help.

Biografia_Axl_zpsa198ae41.jpg

So yeah, idk.

So axl was wearing a star trek inspired jacket, can't believe I'm only noticing this now hehe