Which show has your favorite Axl dance moves

What is all of that gaping crap he does.

Can you define gaping crap? I don't follow.

Some of the moves outside the context of Guns can look a little odd. I watched the duet with Bruce S a while back and thought the signature Axl stuff looked a little weird next to him.

• Like 1

Can you define gaping crap? I don't follow.

Some of the moves outside the context of Guns can look a little odd. I watched the duet with Bruce S a while back and thought the signature Axl stuff looked a little weird next to him.

That's the time when he started being "weird" after the UYI's tour.... Axl was never the same from the second half of the 90's decade on. Even his hair looks bad in that show (and he wasn't fat and have not had facial surgery yet). Actually, he looks sick, like he's got the fever...

The LA 2006 show is my favorite show. The way Axl looks/moves is the epitome of cool.

Also I think it was Australia 2010 where he did an Elvis shuffle during Chinese which was awesome

Came in here to say LA 2006. During Nightrain he does his kneekickthing across the entire stage.

Axl used to be cool as fuck and his stage presence was great in the early years.. Now he just looks weird and awkward especually with that little side shuffle thing he does. I thought he looked cool in the sweet child video, the Late Show when they did You're Crazy, Jungle at the VMA's and things like that. One example is when he strolled on stage during Tom petty's Free Fallin.. That was just the definition of cool...

He really got into it during the UYI's tour but some of his moves just started to become very staged and corny..

I do think he looked pretty cool during that first Rick In Rio with NuGnR too for what it is worth.

When he seems genuine and into it, I am a fan of whatever he's doing. I am not a fan of the microphone around his body/behind the back handoff thing he does. I'm also very tired of the fact that he's been doing the same Mr. Brownstone dance for "Used to do a little..." part for about 24 years now.