Axl's Face Blurred Out Of GN’R Photo In Slash Documentary

Nice to see Slash getting more props. He walked out on Guns N' Roses, lets all pat him on the back.

You need to get laid, seriously.

You offering him your services?
Just telling him what he told me in a status update.
Maybe he was offering you his services?

a hole is a hole

And $20 is $20.

and Axl and Slash are both fat

• Like 1

Seems the easiest approach all around was to blur the face. But were all pics of him blurred out?

If the answer is yes, then this documentary is the most pathetic GNR documentary ever

(Axl or Slash or any of the former members probably doesn't know about this)

But if Axl finds out he would sue their asses

I'm guessing it was just preemptive. Why bother with the hassle of dealing with Axl (and losing perhaps years while waiting) when instead it's so much faster to just blur his face and be done with it?

or replace his face with the Tranny fangirlboy in your avatar :axl:

Has anyone tried to pair Charlie Sheen's question with Axl's answer?

Epic mini rant.

If by "Epic" you mean "Embarrassing" then yes, it's epic :lol:

Sure it's a bit embarrassing so are assless chaps and stuffed spandex but isn't that the Axl rose we are all fiending for in 2014 the ginger with some fukin fire that hated everyone's guts and would let then know about it.. Now he's sitting back overweight snake dancing around laughing at ashba play the geeetarr

• Like 1

Has anyone tried to pair Charlie Sheen's question with Axl's answer?

Epic mini rant.

If by "Epic" you mean "Embarrassing" then yes, it's epic :lol:

Sure it's a bit embarrassing so are assless chaps and stuffed spandex but isn't that the Axl rose we are all fiending for in 2014 the ginger with some fukin fire that hated everyone's guts and would let then know about it.. Now he's sitting back overweight snake dancing around laughing at ashba play the geeetarr

Fair point. I guess it is the lesser of two evils.

Always bitter and full of hate. Poor Axl, I feel sorry for his soul.

I love that only maybe 2 people cheer. The rest are probably like "why would he say that about Slash?".

Also the fact that it precedes another lackluster Robin Finck attempt at covering a Slash solo is a nice capper on the whole thing.

Edited by moreblack
  • Like 1

Always bitter and full of hate. Poor Axl, I feel sorry for his soul.

I love that only maybe 2 people cheer. The rest are probably like "why would he say that about Slash?".

Also the fact that it precedes another lackluster Robin Finck attempt at covering a Slash solo is a nice capper on the whole thing.

:lol:

Axl: He's in my ass. That's where Slash is. Fuckhead, go home.

*Finck plays an horrendous version of the Patience solo*

Fan: Oh, I get it. That's why that sounded too awful.

And if I recall correctly they do Patience near the end of the set, so said fan had probably been dying to ask the question for most of the set after the first couple of solos sounded off.
Considering that it was the worst incarnation of Guns in existence, I'm surprised the whole audience wasn't chanting "where's Slash?". I know I was wondering where he was.
  • Like 1

And if I recall correctly they do Patience near the end of the set, so said fan had probably been dying to ask the question for most of the set after the first couple of solos sounded off.
Considering that it was the worst incarnation of Guns in existence, I'm surprised the whole audience wasn't chanting "where's Slash?". I know I was wondering where he was.

Dude.

You're surprised that crowd didn't chat "Where's Slash?" Seriously?

Axl could have shot a puppy live on stage in front of that crowd and they would have cheered wildly. Kurt Loder would have praised it in his review as well.

Nice to see Slash getting more props. He walked out on Guns N' Roses, lets all pat him on the back.

This has no relevence to this topic.

Izzy also walked out on GnR. As did Duff. Bucket. Robin. Brain. Nobody is patting the numerous musicians that left GnR on the back for leaving GnR.

The majority of posters on here wish the old band would have stayed together and continued putting out albums.

Dude.

Axl could have shot a puppy live on stage in front of that crowd and they would have cheered wildly. Kurt Loder would have praised it in his review as well.

What was wrong with the crowds at the VMAs and aborted US tour then? I can't find a single video of any crowd doing it. Even if someone likes that version of the band better than the current one, I can't find large chants at any show.

Dude.

What was wrong with the crowds at the VMAs and aborted US tour then? I can't find a single video of any crowd doing it. Even if someone likes that version of the band better than the current one, I can't find large chants at any show.

I was just talking about that particular crowd.

I've personally never heard any Slash chants at GN'R shows I've been to since 2002, but I've certainly seen and heard a ton of hostility before and after shows about it. At the 06 Detroit show, there were a couple dudes on the side of the stage that were leaning over the rails and giving the finger to any guitar player that came to their side of the stage. It was actually humorous. If Axl & Robin were standing there, they'd flip Robin off, but if Axl switched sides, they'd stop lol

• Like 1

Dude.

I've personally never heard any Slash chants at GN'R shows I've been to since 2002, but I've certainly seen and heard a ton of hostility before and after shows about it. At the 06 Detroit show, there were a couple dudes on the side of the stage that were leaning over the rails and giving the finger to any guitar player that came to their side of the stage. It was actually humorous. If Axl & Robin were standing there, they'd flip Robin off, but if Axl switched sides, they'd stop lol

That's hilarious :lol:

Somebody posted a link for downloading the documentary. I can't find it anywhere. I would like to find a link for the roxy show as well :)

http://www.slashfans.com/index.php?/topic/197-smkc-live-the-roxy-directvs-special/

Dude.

That's hilarious :lol:

Somebody posted a link for downloading the documentary. I can't find it anywhere. I would like to find a link for the roxy show as well :)

http://www.slashfans.com/index.php?/topic/197-smkc-live-the-roxy-directvs-special/

Thanks, but didn't work for me either