Dizzy: "Theres New GNR Material People NEED to Hear"

It's just a stall tactic. Dizzy knows there won't be a new album, so what else can he say?

It doesn't matter how great the music is either. There is no money to be made in albums. There's more risk to releasing an album than to not release anything.

Guaranteed: only new album we hear from GNR will be from a reunited GNR.

People are still saying its a band yet Dizzy's comments would be no different than the ones you'd get from Justin Beiber's touring keyboard player.

Think about that.

Dizzy obviously has no informal, social contact with Axl despite his years of hanging around for the cheque support. I doubt the others do either.

This is how Axl wants it and has always wanted it.

When people say that this band "it's a band", they say it because they mistakenly think all the members are treated equally and that other members aside from Rose have voice and vote

literally no one thinks that, quit creating strawmen

Edited by bacardimayne

I encourage people to watch this video. It's the perfect example of the difference between being a band member and a hired hand.

Dizzy Reed is a band member of The Dead Daisies, that's why he's able to say "we're doing this and that, we're recording 4 new songs in the next months and then we'll be touring Australia in New Zealand." When it comes to Guns N' Roses, he just said "last I heard, there's a lot of material and it's a matter of picking what's on the next record" which is the same bullshit he's said in the last 4 or 5 years. What the fuck is this "last I heard" shit, anyway? :lol:

For those deluded misguided fans who kept insisting that "this is a band!!!1", well, there's your proof. It isn't. It's just the Axl Rose band with a bunch of hired musicians getting paid to play other people's material.

for the record: you do exactly what Dizzy does...

Saying the same shit for years....

so pot meets kettle i guess

(and no i'm not an Axl worshipper or deluded or misguided and i'm not holding my breath for a new record from Axl)

you just become boring a bit

Stick with entertaining trolling pls

same applies for ProstituteComa

he is a good poster like you, but both of you become boring as fuck

Edited by Motivation
  • Like 1

I encourage people to watch this video. It's the perfect example of the difference between being a band member and a hired hand.

Dizzy Reed is a band member of The Dead Daisies, that's why he's able to say "we're doing this and that, we're recording 4 new songs in the next months and then we'll be touring Australia in New Zealand." When it comes to Guns N' Roses, he just said "last I heard, there's a lot of material and it's a matter of picking what's on the next record" which is the same bullshit he's said in the last 4 or 5 years. What the fuck is this "last I heard" shit, anyway? :lol:

For those deluded misguided fans who kept insisting that "this is a band!!!1", well, there's your proof. It isn't. It's just the Axl Rose band with a bunch of hired musicians getting paid to play other people's material.

(and no i'm not an Axl worshipper or deluded or misguided and i'm not holding my breath for a new record from Axl)

They're like the AC/DC of mygnrforum. I like AC/DC though.

He's going to keep getting asked the questions and as far as he knows, there's music being worked on and Axl hasn't said "I'm not making any more new music". But when there's no comments about them rehearsing any of these songs or haven't played anything new in the studio in a decade?

We're looking very seriously in what we are doing in that regard. While you wait feel free to put me on ignore.

• Like 1

Fair points.

But then again, if "the vocalist" is the only one who can decide what is the next step. Don't you think that's just one man's decision in a band with 7 members who are supposed to be as important? If the other members can't say or do anything, other than going in circles regarding new stuff, then they're nothing but hired hands. That's not how a "band" works.

I've always asked myself : does that Axl really think that the fans believe in his illusion that his band is GNR? one evident proof of it being more an Axl project is that there is not one video clip of a single since 1993 ("since i don't have you"). No axl bashing attended (love the guy), but let's be honest!

Fair points.

But then again, if "the vocalist" is the only one who can decide what is the next step. Don't you think that's just one man's decision in a band with 7 members who are supposed to be as important? If the other members can't say or do anything, other than going in circles regarding new stuff, then they're nothing but hired hands. That's not how a "band" works.

I've always asked myself : does that Axl really think that the fans believe in his illusion that his band is GNR? one evident proof of it being more an Axl project is that there is not one video clip of a single since 1993 ("since i don't have you"). No axl bashing attended (love the guy), but let's be honest!

All the arena shows and festivals he's done since 2001, he never would have made the money he's made had he gone under his own name.

Put it this way, if Slipknot's name is on a marquee and Corey Taylor's name is on a marquee, which one is going to fill venues? If Axl Rose did a tour under his name, I'd actually expect it to be a "Conversation With" or spoken word gig with some music.

• Like 1

And you were banned not long ago but decided to come back with this alternate account, no? Crash Diet? :lol:

What I'm saying it's clear, the video is proof that Dizzy has no clue what's happening with Gn'R because he's nothing but a hired hand. If there's anything you want to discuss about that, let me know.

I've often accused other artists of bringing up Axl & GN'R as a way to get press and it's so depressing to see a GN'R member resort to the same thing. I'd be surprised if any sites or publications would want anything to do with promoting Dizzy unless it came with a GN'R related sound bite as well.

• Like 1

I've often accused other artists of bringing up Axl & GN'R as a way to get press and it's so depressing to see a GN'R member resort to the same thing. I'd be surprised if any sites or publications would want anything to do with promoting Dizzy unless it came with a GN'R related sound bite as well.

How are you coming to that conclusion when The Dead Daisies is the primary focus of the interview? Just curious.

How are you coming to that conclusion when The Dead Daisies is the primary focus of the interview? Just curious.

My point is that the interview itself probably wouldn't occur without the promise of a GNR related bite.

• Like 1

Why do people refer to old leftover CD stuff as 'new music'? Hopefully Axl leaves it at that...no new (like actually hitting the studio) music with his current/latest touring band.

It's new to anybody that hasn't heard it. Pink Floyd's new album was recorded in 1993. Doesn't make it any less new to fans that are listening to it today.

Their is a difference between new music and new music (if ya hear me knocking). I don't consider a song recorded 10-15 yrs ago "new". Unreleased yes. But whatever....maybe it's just me.

OK, let's say a new album drops tomorrow with no writing credits and no song titles we've heard with no references to any song title we've heard. How are you going to differentiate between new and new?