Automatic Flush Toilets. Do you like them?

DirtyDeeds

Do you like auto-flush toilets?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I despise them.

I also despise automatic windows on cars- I've never had a problem just winding the fucking window up by hand, you know?

And it doesn't cost $1100 to replace the handle if it breaks.

Anyways, if you're too lazy to flush the fucking toilet you probably should go take a walk off a building.

Can't remember ever having any problems with them, except the occasional flush when entering the toilet. In general I approve of anything that lets me not have to touch things at public toilets, so I approve. I also like the automatic turn on of tap water when I am washing my hands, and the automatic dispensing of soap and paper to dry my hands afterwards. Now, if the doors could just open automatically too, I would actually feel clean after using a public restroom.

Edited by SoulMonster
  • Like 2

Phobia? Oh they're scared of it? Like, someone with pooey hands might've touched it? :lol: Well look at it, if you see any smears or peanut tracks then whats the problem? :lol: Seriously though, thats mental, how'd you open the door to get in the toilet then? And how'd you know that person ain't been and used the pens in the bank you're going to afterwards...or how'd you know someone whoose pen you borrow ain't like, not washed his hands...or when you use someones mobile?

Seems like some of you have a phobia. Why not push the handle with your hands? I always wash my hands afterwards, so what's the problem?

Not a big problem, just generally don't like touching other people's shit. Try to not do that if I can, even if I have access to a wash. Not saying I don't push the handle with my hands, just that I would prefer not having to as in automatic flushing. In addition to the general unpleasantness of being exposed to other people's excrement and urine, I also find it especially unhygenic if I have cuts and wounds on my hands because, in theory at least, I could get infected with something before I get to wash it off. So yeah, I like automatic toilets, and taps, and soap dispensers and doors in and out of the restroom.

The best bogs are them ones with the tank and pull chain, you could flush an elephant down them...and i should know, some of the logs i've jammed down em, Mother of God, its like trying to flush a canoe :lol: Seriously though, I get visions of Gene Hackman clocking em on sub-marine radar and shit. 'And shit', i like it :lol:

Edited by Lennie Godber
  • Like 2

:rofl-lol:

Geeez! You guys are fucking hilarious!!!'

On topic: Yes I like auto flush toilets. I lived in Singapore for 6 years and honestly, people there seemed to have an aversion to flushing the toilet. :wacko:

A more expensive restaurant or a fancy shopping centre always had auto flush toilets (obviously it's a problem) so that is where I would go if I really had to. Otherwise I'd wait until I got home.