Should Lies have been electrifiied?

Consider the live versions of "Used to Love Her", IMO they sound better than the studio, with the guitar interplay between Slash and Izzy:

or the slow electric version of You're Crazy played live:

Should Lies have perhaps have been a mix of electric and acoustic, similar to the way One in a Million turned out?

The mix of the groovy yet sludgy electric guitar and acoustic gives the songs a grungy sort of feel.

Edited by Dr. Who

Sounds electric to me. Is it Patience Steven isn't drumming on? I remember Slash playing with a snake in the video and Steven holding his sticks.

Didn't they record more but they ended up on that acoustic bootleg cd? Or was that for MTV?

they should have did 4 or 5 more songs in the same style as the others. mostly acoustic with some electric touches if it served the songs. they should have gotten rid of the "live like a suicide" which was just filler and served 0 purpose on being on the album. gnr lies IMO would have been the best gnr album if they would have added 4 or so more original songs.

WFA not liking You're Crazy is truly an epic forum meme

I love the real version of You're crazy, as seen on AFD. The lies version is boring and sucks.

they should have did 4 or 5 more songs in the same style as the others. mostly acoustic with some electric touches if it served the songs. they should have gotten rid of the "live like a suicide" which was just filler and served 0 purpose on being on the album. gnr lies IMO would have been the best gnr album if they would have added 4 or so more original songs.

I feel the exact opposite. I wish they not only did a rerelease of LLAS but tacked on Shadow Of Your Love from the self titled EP, and then added some of the other stuff like Jumping Jack Flash and Heartbreak Hotel. I don't see how anyone would see LLAS as filler.