Ashba pretty tied up by Axl

Ashba posted some funny video from GNR shows on his twitter account.

It's nice to see Axl having fun onstage and off with DJ. He looks relaxed and happy.

the one video where Axl, DJ and Bumblefoot are going around in a circle was cute. I remember them doing that at the Dallas show. I thought it was cute how Axl was smiling and running around the stage.

Ashba posted some funny video from GNR shows on his twitter account.

It's nice to see Axl having fun onstage and off with DJ. He looks relaxed and happy.

the one video where Axl, DJ and Bumblefoot are going around in a circle was cute. I remember them doing that at the Dallas show. I thought it was cute how Axl was smiling and running around the stage.

Cute ?

rYf7ysf.gif

I like that one a great deal. My personal favorite is still the "LIVIN' THE DREAM!" thing on the A4D blu-ray and Ron openly laughing at DJ right after Axl says it.

Goddammit upload the clip to YouTube for us peasants already :lol: I mean, it does sound like it's almost worth the price of admission alone...

I think we take these things a wee bit too seriously. We just can't get our hands around Axl playfully teasing Dj for his playing without it being a big deal to any of them. To us, playing that outro badly is sacrilege. And it has obviously become on of those inside jokes they perpetuate from show to show. Most fans couldn't care less or would appreciate some humour and joking, WE can't get our hands around the fact that Axl could POSSIBLY make fun and light of Dj not DOING IT CORRECTLY!! AAAAARGHH!!!

That's just it and is why there are so many conspiracy theories out there.

When people hear a branch break in the woods - it must be bigfoot.

Axl and DJ have played 100's of shows together. If one searched through the thousand hours of show footage you could probably find 10-15 different "instances" that could be stretched to make it look like Axl was mocking or making fun of DJ.

Like the infamous one of Axl/Bbf "mocking" or laughing at DJ......for all we know, one of them could have just said something funny to the other about a fan in the audience or about what they had for dinner the night before.

We all tend to try and match up crazy things to everything that happens.

We need a new album and interview from Axl. Give us actual real music related things to talk about.

I love it all, the bantering on stage throughout the years.

Has anyone thought to send the gif of Slash & Axl's last time together on stage to Axl? Imagine he's seen it & doesn't wish to see it again, Slash may have a little stirring within though when he watches it. Not a fan back then but still love that moment - anyone would think they'd be best friends forever. ;)

rYf7ysf.gif

I like that one a great deal. My personal favorite is still the "LIVIN' THE DREAM!" thing on the A4D blu-ray and Ron openly laughing at DJ right after Axl says it.

Goddammit upload the clip to YouTube for us peasants already :lol: I mean, it does sound like it's almost worth the price of admission alone...

I missed this. What was the gist of it all?

Maybe it's not that axl thinks DJ is fluffing his solo, maybe he's just poking fun at him enjoying the spotlight so much?

Obviously in a light hearted manner. Good to see them having a laugh on stage

Edited by gavgnr
  • Like 1

Maybe it's not that axl thinks DJ is fluffing his solo, maybe he's just poking fun at him enjoying the spotlight so much?

Obviously in a light hearted manner. Good to see them having a laugh on stage

Exactly. I'm sure Axl is stupid and deaf enough to think that DJ is actually a decent guitar player. It's just good times in GNR.

Axl has to have an incredibly gifted ear for music. He hears all of his mistakes, and I would bet he hears every little mistake made by his band.

In fact, I remember reading a story from Gilby, Duff or Slash where Axl would hear the smallest mistakes and make note of it after each song.

Axl hears each mistake Ashba makes, and may or may not addressed the Patience one. But the truth is Axl doesn't give a shit anymore. In the old days it wouldn't happen again, but I guess Axl feels like it doesn't matter anymore. Sorry if it seems like I'm over analyzing this situation, but the fact that Axl let's this happen each time shows he doesn't take the whole thing very serious.

Hopefully Axl starts calling people out on their mistakes, starting with his own.

• Like 1