The Official SOCCER Thread 2015/2016

The Sandman

Does he though? Thing is about a team like Arsenal is that we give you oppertunity after oppertunity after oppertunity over and over, a couple of em you've got to find the back of the net with surely, i mean lets face it, it's like 11 attacking midfielders out there almost, what good is fuckin' pace, what good is getting in behind the defender when you can't bring a ball down to save your life, he has absolutely no finishing touch whatsoever. He is no way the sort of player to be conceding to for a fuckin' wage rise, no way on earth. Fuckin' prove it out on the pitch, give us one good fuckin' season, something...but he don't. The new Thierry Henry my fuckin' stinky arse.

Edited by Len B'stard

I think he just gets injured but when he plays they do win. But the pace is important but theres other areas like not having a striker. Sanchez is a bit hot and cold. Hes in my fantasy team and hasnt done much for 3-4 games?

But as usual game is won and lost in central mid. No Wilshire or Ramsey is big problem thats the team.

Wilsheres injured.

I just putting down what the best team might be? Ramsey also out? Theres no real cover for them either.

I don't think Mertersacker is good enough. Germany took him out in WC. No cover for him either.

Look at city change the CBs and they ripped apart.

In January they need 1 CB, 1 CM, 1 Striker. At least. But they are probably paying Walcott and Arteta enough to deliver. Not sure why Flamini doesnt play more.

Mangala looked completely off the pace like he'd been in the all you can eat buffet for a month. If Konpany doesnt play they look at bit all over the place.

Chelsea need to win just about every game to get in champs league. Hazard was chuckling about it. But looks like Costa is problem hes not getting in the right positions. Theres balls going across the box and he's outside the box or on left wing.

Utd win ugly. Sign off champions? Would be a real kick in the face to the other teams. Ferguson gone utd in bad shape and they still win it.

Weekly Cobblers Update:

Two interesting developments at Norfampton Teyn yesterday, it seems that the sale of the club to Kelvin Thomas has finally been agreed when earlier it looked as though the whole thing was going to fall through. Hopefully this will go through in time before Friday's administration hearing. According to the Borough Council they have reached an agreement with Thomas regarding the repayment of the £10m loan, so that leaves the debt to he taxman which still needs to be cleared ASAP.

The other interesting development is that the police have finally FINALLY been called in to investigate exactly what happened to the missing £10m, I honestly was not expecting this, as I figured that the council were worried about implicating themselves as they clearly didnt do any diligence before handing over the monies

Len got anything on tonight bet wise? I'm going for Chelsea Arsenal Bayern and Barca £10 returns £22 gotta be worth a punt for 2/1 ?

I quit gambling a whiles back, cant be bothered with it, i dont wanna bet minor amounts and betting big was taking years off my life. Plus back then i was heavy into it the league was predictable and reliable.